CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

catiii

Reaction score
Blow out. Belicheat will have some new ones up his sleeve and run it down out throats up the middle for 3 TDs.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
We are playing on turf, dry turf, and we are playing in the cowboys home field. I'm not going to cast aspersions that the patriots have any chance. We are going to win, and I've waffled on this I know, but I firmly believe it's going to be by more than my original prediction of one touchdown. I think we're going to win by more than one touchdown, now. The patriots aren't as good as their coach. I think he will scheme a way to stop a multi-touchdown blowout, but this game will be well in hand by halftime.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Our offense sucks and their defense is their strongest attribute. Not a good match up. Luckily, their offense isn’t that great either, but neither was AZ’s and they blew through this putrid defense. Alongside our injures, this game can go anyway, however, the Patriots are better coached. I’m going with them.

Patriots: 20
Cowboys: 10

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Based on what exactly? 6 teams have outscored the Cowboys this year and 2 of them played on Thursday.
A lot of our points came from that defensive outlier game that was against the Giants. We’ve scored mostly field goals from the offense. I think we’ve scored like, 4 touchdowns offensively since the beginning of the season? Not to mention our beaten down O-line, TE’s that aren’t that great nor reliable, and our WR’s haven’t been that great this season either.

Offensive scheme and playcalling is also slow and lackluster. I’m not even going to get into Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Based on what exactly? 6 teams have outscored the Cowboys this year and 2 of them played on Thursday.
They just like to parrot narratives of what they think they hear on the Internet and then spread it around as if our 86 points is some measly output so far this year...

Last year our first three games we only scored 46 points.. Outside of some red zone issues, I mean it's not that big a deal the offense will do what it needs to do..​
the biggest thing I see is each game is a one off,​
there's been some crazy situational football like game one outdoors in the rain on the road it was lopsided, offense played off that... second game lopsided but also playing a really good defense it took a while to get us to break after their offense just spit the bit, then last game missing 3 Pro Bowl offensive lineman playing outdoors on the road against a mobile quarterback and running back and they just beat us in the trenches plus the defense was horrible... I mean they want to talk about the offense the defense was horrible, add the penalties, all of it created its own story, again like the first two games.​
eventually this will all work itself out by week 17, we will have real data to support anything whether it be the players stats, the production, all that stuff it's coming but people want to be quick to get on a side and they think the offense is bad when really they've been playing kind of conservative and literally just kind of going with the flow of the game and they need to get the red zone stuff fixed but other than that they scored plenty of points.​
. Not like these defense the first two games you know gave us the ball back and we couldn't score over and over and over and it was like a 13-10 win no it was more like 70 to 10 point differential the first two games.​

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of our points came from that defensive outlier game that was against the Giants. We’ve scored mostly field goals from the offense. I think we’ve scored like, 4 touchdowns offensively since the beginning of the season? Not to mention our beaten down O-line, TE’s that aren’t that great nor reliable, and our WR’s haven’t been that great this season either.

Offensive scheme and playcalling is also slow and lackluster. I’m not even going to get into Dak.
Oh ok. Well, enjoy 3-1 and yet another beatdown performance from the entire team today.

Especially since you predicted NE to win and find something to complain about. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.