CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
They will sqeak this out and it will once again be ugly. Giving 6 points to Belicheck is like giving away candy.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Cowboys 17
Pats 24

DAK has 2 INTS, 3 Sacks and Gonzalez shuts CB Lamb down.
Defense keeps Cowboys in the game, but gives up 200yds rushing and Zeke gets 80yds and a TD

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
After the crap they just witnessed, I can't believe so many fans think the Pats will win this game.

Cowboys going to rebound. Clearly the Cowboys of week one and week two are the real team. They just didn't show up last week.
Well I don't know about Cowboys being as good as the first two weeks, in reality, but I'm still going with who I think is the better team. Cowboys players should be mad today for last week's performance and take it out on the Patriots, which is why belichick was trying to sweet talk the players.

shabazz

Reaction score
Welcome back Shabbs. Glad you made it thru your sabbatical. :thumbup:
Thanks blood. Here's to us getting back on track and getting the W over the Pat's.

I'm still disappointed with the loss because I had us at 17-0 on the "predictions thread"

It's hard being such an optimist here.....

starfan1

Reaction score
85% of us voted that the Boys will prevail this weekend.

So much for all this alleged “Negativity“ that’s is supposed to be the rule here.

a few whiners throw our accusations like this and it’s supposed to be gospel.

the numbers don’t lie.
So what your saying is that because a prediction thread comes up in favor of Dallas it disregards last weeks meltdown?

I never know when your serious. We have an extremely negative fanbase . Perhaps justifiable but negative nonetheless

Some are trolls some are just negative by nature but my guess is the game thread will reflect the same folks and their approach to this team

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Thanks blood. Here's to us getting back on track and getting the W over the Pat's.

I'm still disappointed with the loss because I had us at 17-0 on the "predictions thread"

It's hard being such an optimist here.....
17-0 is a bit optimistic but I love the enthusiasm and excitement. :dance::dance:

shabazz

Reaction score
17-0 is a bit optimistic but I love the enthusiasm and excitement. :dance::dance:
With the addition of Gilmore, Mazi, Vaughn and Cooks I drank the Koolaid full strenf

How was I to know that Aubrey would be the most productive of the additions?

shabazz

Reaction score
So what your saying is that because a prediction thread comes up in favor of Dallas it disregards last weeks meltdown?

I never know when your serious. We have an extremely negative fanbase . Perhaps justifiable but negative nonetheless

Some are trolls some are just negative by nature but my guess is the game thread will reflect the same folks and their approach to this team
I was truly expecting something special and it could still happen

I mentioned in a different pre season thread that the only thing that could stop us is injuries and bad luck and I was told that it affects all teams……but damn, this many injuries?

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
I think offense struggles mightily this game. It's up to the defense today. Struggle like last week and they lose; dominate and they eek out a win.

I have little faith in any aspect of this team.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Think this game is going to be closer then most think, the O and D units are ranked almost equal to each other.

starfan1

Reaction score
I was truly expecting something special and it could still happen

I mentioned in a different pre season thread that the only thing that could stop us is injuries and bad luck and I was told that it affects all teams……but damn, this many injuries?
Ya the injury bug has definitely hit us. I knew prior to the season ( or strongly suspected) we’d have problems on Oline but the Diggs injury is huge

I still think we’ll be alright my disappointment is the vulnerability of the defense and fear it may continue

shabazz

Reaction score
Ya the injury bug has definitely hit us. I knew prior to the season ( or strongly suspected) we’d have problems on Oline but the Diggs injury is huge

I still think we’ll be alright my disappointment is the vulnerability of the defense and fear it may continue
The trio Of O lineman that were out does explain the offenses issues but how does losing Diggs explain the defense getting gouged? If it was Micah injured I could make a case but for Diggs, not so much

starfan1

Reaction score
The trio Of O lineman that were out does explain the offenses issues but how does losing Diggs explain the defense getting gouged? If it was Micah injured I could make a case but for Diggs, not so much
Ya it’s inexplicable . The run defense leaking oil is a concern

And Micah is without a doubt the heart and soul

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
NE- 20
Dallas- 17

Dak has 3 TOs, 2 picks and one fumble on a sack. Then the walls start crumbling down.

I hope I’m wrong.
This scenario displeases me
IMO and history suggest this the most likely scenario,....Pats have a real good defense and Matthew Judon is gonna give the Cowboys OL fits...watch this Gonzalez kid..he is the real deal....Hope CD schools him....but it's gonna be interesting... Want to see the Cowboys win..and the odds are in their favor at home....but this team has demons..and they raise up in the most opportune times.

Get your popcorn ready

Status
Not open for further replies.