CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Patriots-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

plymkr

Reaction score
NE- 20
Dallas- 17

Dak has 3 TOs, 2 picks and one fumble on a sack. Then the walls start crumbling down.

I hope I’m wrong.

plymkr

Reaction score
Are there any they don't?
Right. I don’t understand the logic of a “must win” or a “big game”. They’re all big games because they decide playoff contention and seating. IMO the only games that aren’t important are preseason games and games after a team has been eliminated from the playoffs. That’s if you’re not concerned about draft slots are being eliminated.

catiii

Reaction score
If we can't beat the Cardinals, we can't beat the Patriots. Coin flip for the winner. I've seen this show too often, just last week in fact. :mad:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
We'll win our home game, but the score will be within a touchdown. The patriots held the Eagles 25, and dolphins to 24. They are decent on grass. On turf I don't know. It could be good for us, and it might not. Against the Eagles they played very well on wet turf. I don't know about the dolphins but I think it was wet for that game as well. I'm thinking on a dry turf we might kill them come to think of it. I can't wait to watch.

SBWinner

Reaction score
I voted Cowboys by 4+ but I think I have rose colored glasses on. It could be Patriots by a TD and it wouldn't completely surprise me. Dallas has lots of boom or bust potential at the moment with the OL injuries, questions around you know who (I didn't say the name!), and issues stopping the run (again).

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...whirly, I think MM will throw in some new wrinkles in the mix. He has tons XP. Maybe open up some old plays, from GB days. Just a thought.
I think he’ll get it fixed also

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
When I was doing my miles this morning around 9:00AM I saw a local who’s also a Cowboys fan, he was freaking out about how the Cowboys have to bring the pain tomorrow. I never saw him so pissed about a lose before.

Gotta knock the Patriots out early! Chill time is over!

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm thinking Dallas wins this one by double digits. If this is a true contender, no way they follow up a lackluster performance with another one. Especially to teams that aren't very good. But I am worried about our OL. That could turn this into a closer game than it should be.

But we'll always have Bill to entertain us. Check out the sheer disgust on Belichick's face when dropping the challenge flag.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
After the crap they just witnessed, I can't believe so many fans think the Cowboys will win this game. I'm going on an island vacation with my winnings.

Lb19

Reaction score
I think they still struggle in the redzone, maybe 1-3. Defense will be better. Cardinals played like it was their Superbowl and probably not win another game. Patriots are better than the Cardinals and will play to get to .500. I see the Cowboys pulling it off in a late game field goal to win. 23-20.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After the crap they just witnessed, I can't believe so many fans think the Cowboys will win this game.
After the crap they just witnessed, I can't believe so many fans think the Pats will win this game.

Cowboys going to rebound. Clearly the Cowboys of week one and week two are the real team. They just didn't show up last week.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
who cares what we think. not one of us thought the cards would would wi last wee.... so theres that.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
85% of us voted that the Boys will prevail this weekend.

So much for all this alleged “Negativity“ that’s is supposed to be the rule here.

a few whiners throw our accusations like this and it’s supposed to be gospel.

the numbers don’t lie.
Welcome back Shabbs. Glad you made it thru your sabbatical. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.