CZ POLL Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
if SF beats philly , then purdy will have a shot at being first rookie to win a SB.
So I am rooting for Purdy.

plymkr

Reaction score
I can't support the 49ers, it's against everything I believe in. I also think the Eagles will lose the super bowl if they make it. 49ers have a better defense and overall team.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe after we just lost this game you're putting up this stupid pole.

You can't even be a Cowboys fan it's like rubbing salt in the wound.

What's next what would you like your new car crashed into by a Ford or a Chevy

DStar22

Reaction score
I can't support the 49ers, it's against everything I believe in. I also think the Eagles will lose the super bowl if they make it. 49ers have a better defense and overall team.
same here. too many rivalry games with them plus they should not get another SB before us.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want SF to get anywhere near their 6th SB. Even though I believe Cincy will win it, I'm still pulling for the Eagles to beat the 49ers. What has the world come to?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Though I can't stand Philly or their fans, it comes to the lesser of 2 evils.

And I know a few arrogant SF fans. Also either Cincinnati or KC could beat either team. I think they have a better chance against the Eagles.

I voted Eagles, but I could very well change my mind come game time, or even during the game. As truly, I am still undecided, but had to pick a team. For now, Eagles.

And the thing is, it will eat away at Jerry more than if SF wins.
Think about it, it will be the Eagles in the SB 2 times with 2, well 3 different QB's (split went / Foles year) while Jerry has had Dak at QB......think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.