CZ POLL Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I live in nor cal. Bay Area fans are non existent until they are good then gotta push taglines like forever faithful and loyal. I want Eagles then eagles to lose in SB. I cant take a SF Super Bowl

ShortRound

Reaction score
Exactly. I wish for the Apocalypse!! I hate both teams!! BUT, if I HAD to pick one, it would be SF. Now, excuse me while I go shower to take off the stench of that pick!!
Yeah, I hate the Eagles, but I can't root for someone who just beat us. But I think I like a few of the players on 49ers. I will be rooting for AFC this year lol.

75boyz

Reaction score
Have not ever been able to forgive Philly fans for cheering when Irvin lay temporarily paralyzed on their field.
So for that, my choice is San Fran.

BUT I would not mind Jalen Hurts and Devonta Smith having good games though as my college team is Bama and I like to see Bama players do well.

Overall though, still 49ers.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Winner of this game wins the SuperBowl. Both NFC teams are better top to bottom than the AFC teams.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Whole 49er rivalry was over before I really got into football so I don’t have that level of disdain for them. Now I would rather watch Washington and NY alternate winning superbowls for the next decade then see philthy win a second one.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I hate the Eagles more than any other team, but that doesn't mean that I can or will root for San Francisco. My devout wish is for the ground to open up right at kickoff and swallow both teams whole.

49erpops

Reaction score
Hats off to the Cowboys. That defense was impressive, this rivalry has revitalized.

Question for the Cowboys fans: How were the cowboys so successful against the Eagles Defense during their second game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I feel so gross, but I voted Eagles. I want to be able to say the Cowboys beat the NFC Champions this season. And the wounds from the 49ers game are too fresh so screw both those teams but right now I hate the Niners a little more.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Whole 49er rivalry was over before I really got into football so I don’t have that level of disdain for them. Now I would rather watch Washington and NY alternate winning superbowls for the next decade then see philthy win a second one.
I think where we live matters in polls like this. Right now the division team I despise the most are the Giants because of their following here. As much as I hate Philly I could not help but laugh as they totally destroyed the N.Y. Frauds.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I cannot in good conscience vote for either of these crappy franchises.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
empresactivate.es-1-oeiwer.gif
Got that almost puked stuff in my throat. San Fran to win

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Hats off to the Cowboys. That defense was impressive, this rivalry has revitalized.

Question for the Cowboys fans: How were the cowboys so successful against the Eagles Defense during their second game?
The DC sat in a soft zone all game,
And the back-up QB threw 2 picks.

basel90

Reaction score
I chose the Eagles. Want Jerry and Stephen to know , we need a vastly different talent level , especially QB and now RB and a second receiver and OL talent.
If the Niners win , Jerry will continue to feel the cowboys lost to the champion or second place finisher . I just don't think we can win a SB with dak and the current roster jerry has put together, His inability to manage contracts ( Dak , Zeke , and other overpayments )

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't want either of them to win but if I had a gun to my head I would say the Eagles only because they are in the NFCE. I also think they are a better team. If they lose, I won't shed a tear. But I have to give the Eagles front office credit for building that team so quickly. They made a lot of bold moves to put together an all-star roster. Hate them though I do, I wish my team's front office would be that bold.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Being that they've knocked us out in consecutive years plus the hit on Pollard I got to go with the eagles. Then I hope Cincinnati smashes the eagles in the super bowl

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Option 3: Large meteor lands in Lincoln Financial Field during the game. Both teams sustain so many injuries that the AFCCG becomes the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.