CZ POLL Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Though I can't stand Philly or their fans, it comes to the lesser of 2 evils.

And I know a few arrogant SF fans. Also either Cincinnati or KC could beat either team. I think they have a better chance against the Eagles.

I voted Eagles, but I could very well change my mind come game time, or even during the game. As truly, I am still undecided, but had to pick a team. For now, Eagles.

And the thing is, it will eat away at Jerry more than if SF wins.
Think about it, it will be the Eagles in the SB 2 times with 2, well 3 different QB's (split went / Foles year) while Jerry has had Dak at QB......think about it.
I don’t know if I agree but I do understand.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Anyone saying anything else but SF needs their head checked. Never Philly. Never the birds.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
I hate them both. But I don’t think I could pull for Philly if they were playing the Taliban.

cmoney23

Reaction score
I think this is the super bowl... meaning either of these teams will roll the AFC challenger.

With that in mind, I'm hoping for San Fran... but think Philly is better and will probably win.

Bing

Reaction score
Dosen't matter to me because I would like to see Cincinnati win the Superbowl

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s like asking if you'd rather have gonorrhea or syphilis……..or getting into a naked man fight in a locker room…..there’s just no winner

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is not an easy poll, but you have to pick one to win if you vote in the poll.
Well i voted for the eagles and it wasnt too hard for me to decide.

Behind New England to me SF is the second worst organisation in the NFL. I know the fans of the eagles can be bad and i for sure remember when Irvin went down on soldier field. But those are fans, not the organisation.

I started to watch the NFL when Montana was playing. And the way the 9ers handled him at the end was just disgusting. Same with Roger Craig, Tom Rathman and all those players that brought a lot of success to their franchise. Later they essentially killed Kaeperniks career just because he stood up for his god given rights.

The 49ers are just a bad franchise which treats their most valuable players like dirt.

mrmojo

Reaction score
You need a none of the above button......can't stand either team.....

WhizKid

Reaction score
I live in California. I have no other option but to root against the 49ers with every fiber in my body. It comes with the territory..

Status
Not open for further replies.