Who fumbled, lads, Dak or Hunter? And how Dallas punched itself in the face

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Has McCarthy had a post game press conference yet?

I guess it was Christmas and all.

Maybe we get it in the first press conference. But I can see them just refusing to hang either Dak or Hunter out to dry for this.
Fat Mac is keen on being sensitive to players emotions.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What are you looking at??? Dak put the ball right in his hands. You are saying Luepke never touched the ball?? Are you blind??
Rubbish!
Leupke never had or touched the ball with his hands.
The ball grazed his arms, which were held high with no hope of grasping the ball.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When all is said and done, we shall find that Dak is a space pilot and he had a brain farht.
The TD could have put us ahead and with confidence.
Instead, our golden child was confused, thought the play was a handoff and did not execute the ball or feint.
Dak sucks again.

tomokawan

Reaction score
When all is said and done, we shall find that Dak is a space pilot and he had a brain farht.
The TD could have put us ahead and with confidence.
Instead, our golden child was confused, thought the play was a handoff and did not execute the ball or feint.
Dak sucks again.
Such a hater. Ignore

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Dak fumbled. The last player who has possession of the ball is credited with the fumble.

Hunter never had the ball so he couldn't fumble it.
By this logic when a receiver tips the ball and the defender grabs it, it's the QB's fault. Another injustice in this game because of stats.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You said " at no point did Luepke have the ball. The means he never touched it. Now your changing from not touching it to grasping. You are "Grasping" at not trying to contradict your-self and failing.
"have the ball" does not mean "is in contact with"

Thanks for playing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By this logic when a receiver tips the ball and the defender grabs it, it's the QB's fault. Another injustice in this game because of stats.
I'm just letting everyone the way it is. It doesn't matter if I agree or disagree.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Handoff was too high. but the runner should have still got it....little of both..

Swanny

Reaction score
To me it appears to be Luepke's fault. The handoff is a bit high on the chest but it's certainly manageable. It appears that Luepke thinks it's an option read by Dak but the rest of the team is not playing any option read.

So I think it was a mental breakdown from Luepke paired with a somewhat high handoff from Dak.