Who fumbled, lads, Dak or Hunter? And how Dallas punched itself in the face

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jiminey spokes!
Fox called it Dak's fumble, but didn't the lad Hunter Leupke from N. Dakota State, know to anticipate and lower and cradle the ball?

Good lads, the slow-mo shows Leupke's arms way too high to grasp the ball. Almost as the lad thought this was a feint?
Lads, cast your glistening eyes on the slo-mo.
And tell me what you think, good chaps all.

Before tha fumble: Dak, CeeDee, Fergie, Cooks rumbled downfield. Fearsome! And the ending was a fumble. And as a result, me feeling is tha fumble took the air out of our sails. Am I right?
Had Leupke held on, I am sure we win.

Holla
Despite tha, Merry Christmas me lovable ruffians. Me festivus was fun-loving!
Seinfeld-True-Story-Behind-Frank-Costanzas-Festivus-Holiday.jpg

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
yeah, almost appears like Hunter didn't expect to have the ball. But the QB is usually at fault in these situations...the back has his eyes for the hole and the QB should have his eyes only on sticking it into the arms opening for the proper handoff. Hunter never had control of it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
yeah, almost appears like Hunter didn't expect to have the ball. But the QB is usually at fault in these situations...the back has his eyes for the hole and the QB should have his eyes only on sticking it into the arms opening for the proper handoff. Hunter never had control of it.
Perhaps Dak should have tucked the ball in higher.
We lost.
Another December swoon.
Another year of the Fat Mac and Dak clown show.

JBS

Reaction score

RonWashington

Reaction score
At that position of the field I’m more against Hunter L being the play call then I am who’s to blame for the fumble . Pollard or to my way of thinking isn’t this the type of play Rico Dowdle is on the roster for ? Hard running between the tackles .

Like Malik Davis last yr complement RB is a position neither KM or MM know what to do with .

:facepalm: