Who gets credit for us being the 1 scoring offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s not Zeke.

It’s not the OL.

That leaves the passing game.

And who’s most responsible for the passing game’s success?

Hmm.

So the threat of Zeke and Pollard has no bearing? Yes. It's a passing League and this is the case everywhere.. but running game plays a huge part! That #1 scoring offense puts up in 2 weeks time or this stat line is useless!! January football.. it would be nice if that #1 carried over.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Giants, Eagles and WFT get credit for us being the #1 scoring offense. That along with playing the Falcons and Saints. Helps when your schedule is laden with bad teams especially when 6 games out of a 17 game schedule are against teams in your own division that are all terrible.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
A true and erudition analysis is not going to pop up here.
We don't know.

We like to throng to the simple and all the logistics that comes with a game that involves tens of players and over ten at the same time playing a single down trying to nail a play, whether it's a right, or wrong call is:

Nigh impossible.

So we go back to the simple.
I expect nothing less.

I'm going to go with the simple: Weak schedule.

Did I win?
Did I?

Wheeeeeee!!!!

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
It’s not Zeke.

It’s not the OL.

That leaves the passing game.

And who’s most responsible for the passing game’s success?

Hmm.
Umm I was told by many incredible zone experts it’s the fact we have only played poor competition - we pad our stats in garbage time and all 5 losses are because Dak sucks -

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Of the top ten scoring teams Dallas has the worst Home/Away differential.

1st in scoring at home.
13th on the road.

The Packers, Pats and Chargers do much better at home too.

Buffalo and KC score more on the road.

Ken

Reaction score
So the threat of Zeke and Pollard has no bearing? Yes. It's a passing League and this is the case everywhere.. but running game plays a huge part! That #1 scoring offense puts up in 2 weeks time or this stat line is useless!! January football.. it would be nice if that #1 carried over.
Our best offensive games happen when we run the ball well. There is no denying that, I would guess that is generally true for every team in the league.

If a team just has to defend one or the other, it becomes much easier to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.