Who gets credit for us being the 1 scoring offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
So the threat of Zeke and Pollard has no bearing? Yes. It's a passing League and this is the case everywhere.. but running game plays a huge part! That #1 scoring offense puts up in 2 weeks time or this stat line is useless!! January football.. it would be nice if that #1 carried over.

The THREAT of Zeke doing what, exactly?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Diggs

Only partially joking. The turnovers have either generated outright points or created a short field a LOT. I can't find a stat for points off turnovers but I suspect the Cowboys have a huge number.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Can't be Dak Prescott. He's only thrown for 32 touchdown passes in 15 games. I think he got them all against WFT Dec. 26 though and hasn't done a thing the rest of the season. :muttley:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Offense hasn't done anything since the blue print Denver game and I'm not even counting the Washington beat down against scrubs. Question should be. Who deserves he blame for not figuring out the Blue Print and in order I think it's Moore ,McCarthy then Dak.

Big_D

Reaction score
Insofar as he's another body on the field, sure.

But Zeke Elliott in 2022 presents no threat of any kind to any defense.

Double digit rushing TDs. I’m sure they’re not worried at all.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Double digit rushing TDs. I’m sure they’re not worried at all.

Where is the ball in this hypothetical threat scenario? If it's inside the 5-yard-line then maybe there's a threat. Otherwise, no.

Redline360

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this a prime example of not looking at the big picture and lolz

With the amount of overflowing talent on offense the Cowboys have over damn near 90% of the league if we weren't in the top 5 I would be worried to all hell.

KM is the anchor holding us back with his 90s generic play calling lately. He has no idea how to scheme around injuries or players struggling

Last edited:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
It’s not Zeke.

It’s not the OL.

That leaves the passing game.

And who’s most responsible for the passing game’s success?

Roughly 40% of the points against 30 % of the schedule

Hmm.
The nfc east

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Of the top ten scoring teams Dallas has the worst Home/Away differential.

1st in scoring at home.
13th on the road.

The Packers, Pats and Chargers do much better at home too.

Buffalo and KC score more on the road.

Probably because they play in old frozen *** dumps? But then how do we explain the Packers?

ICP

Reaction score
Spread it around equally, they have all stepped up and gotten it done thus far whether it's the OL, RB, WR, QB, OC, etc. The problem is that really none of those mentioned as groups are performing at the level that got us to the the status we are at now.

Nav22

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen this a prime example of not looking at the big picture and lolz

With the amount of overflowing talent on offense the Cowboys have over damn near 90% of the league if we weren't in the top 5 I would be worried to all hell.

KM is the anchor holding us back with his 90s generic play calling lately. He has no idea how to scheme around injuries or players struggling
There is no “overflowing talent” relative to the rest of the NFL.

The Vikings, for example, have Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison, Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen.

The Colts have the #1 rushing attack in football... compare that to what we have with Anemic Zeke.

The Rams have Cooper Kupp and Odell Beckham Jr.

What makes you think Dallas’ weapons are SO amazing that it strips the QB of any credit????
:laugh:

black label

Reaction score
10647367.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
100% on the franchise QB... He's paid like he is because he's supposed to be special, he's just average and drags everyone else down.
LOLLLL

This thread is about who gets credit for us having the #1 scoring offense.

You credited Dak, and then you got mad at him for it?

“DURRRRR 32 TD, 10 INT AND A 100.9 PASSER RATING!?!?? DAK SUX!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.