Who gets credit for us being the 1 scoring offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Can't be Dak Prescott. He's only thrown for 32 touchdown passes in 15 games. I think he got them all against WFT Dec. 26 though and hasn't done a thing the rest of the season. :muttley:

If he had 35 td's they would prob be top seed in NFC.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you talking about the first half of the season? Or the second half when we suck?

CWR

Reaction score
If yall really need to give someone credit, I wear my luck CD Lamb jersey and my knee high Cowboys socks.

The combination of the two has won us quite a few games.

My favorite part of this season is no longer having to leave the room for our third down defense. Of course I still leave when Zuerline kicks.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It’s not Zeke.

It’s not the OL.

That leaves the passing game.

And who’s most responsible for the passing game’s success?

Hmm.

It’s a passing league; therefore, Dak. Incidentally, he also shoulders most of the blame when the offense struggles. Them’s the breaks.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
The Giants, Eagles and WFT get credit for us being the #1 scoring offense. That along with playing the Falcons and Saints. Helps when your schedule is laden with bad teams especially when 6 games out of a 17 game schedule are against teams in your own division that are all terrible.
Didn’t Tampa struggle to put up 0 points last time they played the Saints? At least when Dallas faced New Orleans, New Orleans had something to play for then.

Folks act like Sunday’s result is unique to Dallas.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
There is no “overflowing talent” relative to the rest of the NFL.

The Vikings, for example, have Dalvin Cook, Alexander Mattison, Justin Jefferson and Adam Thielen.

The Colts have the #1 rushing attack in football... compare that to what we have with Anemic Zeke.

The Rams have Cooper Kupp and Odell Beckham Jr.

What makes you think Dallas’ weapons are SO amazing that it strips the QB of any credit????
:laugh:
Don’t forget Higbee and more importantly Sean McVey for the Rams.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so in first page, no one said kellen or dak .
Well op insinuated dak lol.
nfc east 5 wins and 189 points !

So dallas is 7-5 without the east wins 11-5 with them
on the non east games dallas avg 24.1 points per game
With they avg 29.9 points per game

So when playing non east teams, dallas is a avg team, just above .500 had they lost one more game they would have been 6-6.

Records and stats can be deceiving TB is also in a weak div and they have the 2nd highest points scored at 470, dallas is # 1 in nfl with 479

The best nfc teams should be the ones in nfc west, GB is also in weak div, but with rodgers, they are above avg, not sure if they rank as high as rams though.
They have home advantage , and being in cold outdoor stadium, could give them the edge they need.

Top four teams
GB
Rams
TB
dallas

I put dallas as 4, due to various things like talent, but think SF ,Ariz, could beat them

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The reason we are the #1 scoring offense is because defensive and special teams touchdowns count and we have a ton of them this year. I have to figure out the raw numbers but according to NFL Team Rankings we score an average of .4 defensive TDs per game. TB is the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and their defense only scored an average of .1 TDs per game. https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/defensive-touchdowns-per-game

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Our best offensive games happen when we run the ball well. There is no denying that, I would guess that is generally true for every team in the league.

If a team just has to defend one or the other, it becomes much easier to defend.
^^^^ This should have way more likes. But too many posters have an agenda. I guess because of the amount of money Dak makes...he should not need a running game. I guess because of how much money Zeke makes....he should average 10 yards a carry. The amount of money these 2 guys make has caused so much division amongst fans. Reminds me of the division taking place in.....

We will need BOTH to perform in the postseason...or we will not make it very far.

Reactions: Ken

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The name calling and personal attacks need to stop.
2 zone members just got a 30 day benching for continually violating the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.