Who Has Never Been To A Cowboys Game?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i have been devout to the cowboys since age 8.

never got to see them play live yet.

i'm 40.

one day...........one day.

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;1749881 said:
Pretty simple topic here - title should explain it all..Just wanted to know which one of you guys have never been to a cowboys game.

I've been to ONE college football game in my lifetime(UT-Arlington), but that's it.

sago1

Reaction score
I live in Florida and have never attended a Cowboy game. Came close once when I was visiting my brother who at the time was living in Dallas. Unfortunately we couldn't get tickets so we just stayed home and watched the game on television. He no longer lives in Texas so that option is out.

I hope to attend a game when the new stadium opens in 2009 as part of some kind of tour connected with the Cowboys which includes tour of the new stadium, good seats, hotel accommodations, etc. I'll be watching for info as we get closer to the opening.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Sadly I've not been to a Cowboy game whether it be in Dallas or an opponet's stadium. I had hoped to also attend the game on Dec 9 but with a redo of last years cervical surgery that doesn't appear to be in the cards now.

billybyrd

Reaction score
been to 2 at texas stadium 3 in atlanta coming down in 2 weeks to see the skins cant wait

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
I havn't..Don't got the money to go out to Texas..I'm gonna try and catch the Cowboys at a Chargers game whenever they play'em.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
10/28/01 Cardinals vs. Cowboys - Clint Stoerner first start, my first game, Dallas wins 17-3. Coakley had a pick 6.

10/16/05 Giants vs. Cowboys - Dallas wins 16-13 in OT. Jose Cortez with the game winner

12/11/06 Saints vs. Cowboys - Dallas lost 42-17. Talk about a game that will make you hate the Saints and Saints fans, especially the fans.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Sad to say but i been a boys fan for 15 years and never been to a game..

All the time when im gonna make plans to make a trip, something pops up...

kmd24

Reaction score
I've been to several away games - Atlanta (1993 and 1995) and New Orleans (1998, 1999, and 2003).

The Cowboys were 1-4 in those games, which might explain my preference for watching the games on television.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Sadly

:(

Have never been. And I've been a fan since '72.

ok.........now I'm depressed

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I went to 3 games at Texas Stadium and 1 in Arizona while I was living in northern California. Also went to training camp in Oxnard their 1st year there.

Since living in Hawaii, I've been to a Game in Texas Stadium one time. Plan to go back next year.

I already have a ticket reserved for the 1st regular season home game in the new stadium. Going to the Pro Bowl in February.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1750147 said:
I went to 3 games at Texas Stadium and 1 in Arizona while I was living in northern California. Also went to training camp in Oxnard their 1st year there.

Since living in Hawaii, I've been to a Game in Texas Stadium one time. Plan to go back next year.

I already have a ticket reserved for the 1st regular season home game in the new stadium. Going to the Pro Bowl in February.

Nice lucky.. :toast2:

actual29

Reaction score
i live in nj and havent been to a single dallas game yet.
been to a few giants and even some jets games against other teams...
BUT!!!
this comin sunday i will be at the dallas/new york game!!!!!!!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:starspin

jmac

Reaction score
I've been to 4 games none at texas stadium though

2003- at tampa bay quincy throws 2 picks lost 16-0 :bang2:

2005- chrismas day at carolina bledsoe last second throw to t. glenn. Too sweet.

2006- at jacksonville bledsoe stinks it up, had T.O. wide open all day long :bang2:

2006- at carolina romo's first start will never forget for the rest of my life. we were down 14-0 zip and I was getting heckled like crazy. then we fired off 35 straight and it was sweet.

2007- at miami I pretty much knew we would win so I was more into the trip to south beach. the game was just the icing on the cake. :D

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Boooooo to all those who havent ;)

I have been to Texas Stadium once (T-Day vs the Broncos, what a heartbreaker that was, stupid Ron Dayne).

I have been to the "new" Linc once and Giants Stadium several, several times for the Cowboys.