Who has Philadelphia beaten?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Basic math is beyond you. I’d say basic logic isn’t far behind. No matter what you say, the idea that their opponents records are better than Dallas’s is a lie put forth by a trolling “fan” who’s only here to talk about the Eagles
Or, and hear me out here, I made a mathematical error on the Cowboys opponents records. Thank you for pointing that out. And there is a valid reason for taking out the subject teams games… I am trying to determine how well the opponents have played outside of your games with them. Just trying to isolate things a bit more. But have a great day!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Or, and hear me out here, I made a mathematical error on the Cowboys opponents records. Thank you for pointing that out. And there is a valid reason for taking out the subject teams games… I am trying to determine how well the opponents have played outside of your games with them. Just trying to isolate things a bit more. But have a great day!
Yes counting to 8 being beyond your ability isn’t a surprise

cowboyec

Reaction score
Neither the Vikings nor the Jaguars are crap.
we'll see.
i love how you guys bash dallas and who they've played when its dallas who starts hot.
but PRAISE BE TO fill in the blanks when its the other way.
cincinnati and joe burrow are a better team than the other teams we've beat...and ALL the teams philly has beat thus far.
november and december will answer the questions about who we are or not...and who philly is...or not.
but thus far...they've beaten crapola.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s really no great teams right now we’re only four games into the season and Philly is the only undefeated team. It’s a week to week, any given Sunday league.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
we'll see.
i love how you guys bash dallas and who they've played when its dallas who starts hot.
but PRAISE BE TO fill in the blanks when its the other way.
cincinnati and joe burrow are a better team than the other teams we've beat...and ALL the teams philly has beat thus far.
november and december will answer the questions about who we are or not...and who philly is...or not.
but thus far...they've beaten crapola.
The bengals have not played well this year. Maybe they turn it around , Maybe not… And it’s not like it’s uncommon for the Super Bowl loser to be bad the following year

And I’m pretty consistent with how I apply my analysis… If the records/schedules were reversed, I would not be saying that dallas hadnt Played anyone

cowboyec

Reaction score
The bengals have not played well this year. Maybe they turn it around , Maybe not… And it’s not like it’s uncommon for the Super Bowl loser to be bad the following year
we'll see.
nov and dec will have the answers.
hopefully our defense continues this pace.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
There’s really no great teams right now we’re only four games into the season and Philly is the only undefeated team. It’s a week to week, any given Sunday league.
Yep… I wouldn’t be surprised if Philly loses this weekend. It’s actually a trap week for both us and Philly

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Because the following week, obviously, is a rivalry game against the team that you are battling with for the division.

Rams are the world champs no one is over looking them including the Cowboys. Come on in the history of the game no one has ever claimed a game vs the World Champs is a trap game. lol

Trap game are teams you should be but loose because you are looking past them, Cowboys are not looking past the defending Super Bowl champs

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I'm not sure the Eagles D is all that good, but I do know that their O-line is. They will probably be missing one or two of the starters when we play them, but the backups are not bad and would start for a number of teams. It will be a test for our run defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yep… I wouldn’t be surprised if Philly loses this weekend. It’s actually a trap week for both us and Philly

A trap week for us? LOL! We’re playing the defending Super Bowl champions in their house. It doesn’t matter that the Rams haven’t been playing very well they’re still a very talented team that’s 2-2. Aaron Donald can wreck a game we’re not about to take the Rams lightly. They’re a pissed off team that needs this game.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
A trap week for us? LOL! We’re playing the defending Super Bowl champions in their house. It doesn’t matter that the Rams haven’t been playing very well they’re still a very talented team that’s 2-2. Aaron Donald can wreck a game we’re not about to take the Rams lightly. They’re a pissed off team that needs this game.
Perhaps more of a trap for Philly. Add in all the external noise though, about Philly being the best team in the league, undefeated, yada yada yada, and I don’t know how our players wouldn’t be thinking of it. Like it or not Philly has been our biggest rival the last 20+ years…

Personally I care more about beating Philly than I do LA…about a hundred fold lol.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
i didn't say our opponents were tougher.
i said the eagles opponents thus far are crap.

The Eagles have beaten 2 division leaders, by default, those teams are supposedly better than the 3 other teams in the division. It's way to early to tell if that will hold true, but I wouldn't classify that as crap just yet.