Who here believes the 2022 Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Do you believe

• Yes

• No

• I need to see more before I believe

Results are only viewable after voting.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So before I add my vote. What is the real question.
Do I believe in them, as to be a good team, and improve. Maybe the playoffs, go further.
Or is the question do I believe they win the SB?

J12B

Reaction score
So before I add my vote. What is the real question.
Do I believe in them, as to be a good team, and improve. Maybe the playoffs, go further.
Or is the question do I believe they win the SB?

Do you believe they will win the Super Bowl

75boyz

Reaction score
In speaking in the most general of terms...
My belief level is one that I can not honestly envision this team beating 3 or 4 consecutive playoff QBs, coaching staffs and defenses.

But I guess I could still see them winning the Least with 8 or 9 wins.

'Bout what I got.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I believe they could win the Superbowl....I don't believe they will though.

I fully expect to go 11-6, the Cowboys play just well enough to get me on the bandwagon, then the Rams beat us in the playoffs 31-20.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
You are such a buzzkill

How about if I jazz it up a bit?

There’s no way we’re winning the Super Bowl. Cowboys!!!
giphy.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar

...until I step off the ledge of a tall building, flap my arms and hit pavement a couple of seconds later.

I choose the third option. There is nothing wrong with any fan of any team in any sport taking a wait-and-see approach in hopes of first discovering what their favorite team is capable of.

That's what training camp is for. That is what preseason games are for. That is what a sold percentage of regular season games are for.

Patience is never a bad idea for finding out things no one knows at first glance.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the players, but not the coaching. Their major flaw is Kellen Moore. Dude sucks. He can't keep calling stick routes, where the X and Y receivers have an option of turning inside or outside. No QB in the league can make that read consistently. And that's why some fans think Dak has a problem reading defenses. But it's not Dak's fault, it's Moore's. Dude sucks. Not to mention all the runs up the middle on first down and telegraphing our run plays. As long as Moore is our play caller the offense will sputter and stink at times. Dude sucks.

P.S.- If y'all can't tell, I'm not too fond of this Moore guy. Dude sucks.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The Cowboys have just as good of a chance to win a SB as last years Rams had. If things fall the right way with injuries and players making big plays late in the season, there is absolutely no reason this team couldn't win a SB.