Who here believes the 2022 Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Do you believe

• Yes

• No

• I need to see more before I believe

Results are only viewable after voting.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have the players, but not the coaching. Their major flaw is Kellen Moore. Dude sucks. He can't keep calling stick routes, where the X and Y receivers have an option of turning inside or outside. No QB in the league can make that read consistently. And that's why some fans think Dak has a problem reading defenses. But it's not Dak's fault, it's Moore's. Dude sucks. Not to mention all the runs up the middle on first down and telegraphing our run plays. As long as Moore is our play caller the offense will sputter and stink at times. Dude sucks.

P.S.- If y'all can't tell, I'm not too fond of this Moore guy. Dude sucks.
Still not totally sure how you feel about him. :huh: How do you feel about his preference to dump off passes in the flats but avoids calls for crossing patterns after spreading out the defense?

RS12

Reaction score
How about if I jazz it up a bit?

There’s no way we’re winning the Super Bowl. Cowboys!!!
giphy.gif
Jerry does the geriatric version of this every morning as he checks his net worth.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'd feel much better if we had a couple more upper tier players. I don't know just going to throw guys like La'el Collins, Amari Cooper, and Randy Gregory out there. They seem like they'd be a good fit here.

aikemirv

Reaction score
The Cowboys have just as good of a chance to win a SB as last years Rams had. If things fall the right way with injuries and players making big plays late in the season, there is absolutely no reason this team couldn't win a SB.
I just don't see how anyone can feel that way. They gave away their best WR and another good role player on offense and did not really replace their best receiver. They have question marks on their Oline as well.

I don't see any reason for that level of optimism.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
lmao! What are you smoking? Have you taken a really good look at this team? With out QB situation not only will the Cowboys win the SB this coming season, but also the season after that and the season after that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I believe that they have the potential to compete for a Super Bowl.

Saying that they will definitely win the Super Bowl, regardless of any unforeseen circumstances like injury or suspensions is just plain silly.
Right. Even the very best team, take your pick as to who that is, the odds are against them.

But I always believe/hope things will go right and we can win one, or at least come close.

Unfortunately that may be Jerry's plan as well.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you believe that they will win the Super Bowl?
I've never once gone into a season thinking they will win the Super Bowl, even in the 1970's and early to mid 1990's.

I have, however, gone into seasons thinking they will have a good shot at winning the Super Bowl.

This is not one of those seasons.

I wouldn't say it's not possible, but I wouldn't consider them among the favorites.

Last edited:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they have they potential but like the last 30 years something will come up and they will miss the playoffs or be one and done as a wildcard team

starfan1

Reaction score
Ill answerr this when i see how the line and defense respond to last years issues

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The Cowboys have just as good of a chance to win a SB as last years Rams had. If things fall the right way with injuries and players making big plays late in the season, there is absolutely no reason this team couldn't win a SB.

Is either Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford, or Rodgers coming to Dallas? No? Then Dallas has zero chance of winning the super bowl.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the players, but not the coaching. Their major flaw is Kellen Moore. Dude sucks. He can't keep calling stick routes, where the X and Y receivers have an option of turning inside or outside. No QB in the league can make that read consistently. And that's why some fans think Dak has a problem reading defenses. But it's not Dak's fault, it's Moore's. Dude sucks. Not to mention all the runs up the middle on first down and telegraphing our run plays. As long as Moore is our play caller the offense will sputter and stink at times. Dude sucks.

P.S.- If y'all can't tell, I'm not too fond of this Moore guy. Dude sucks.

Well hello Scott Linehan! Good to have you here, Coach!

PhilMc90

Reaction score
Glad I saw this thread today as I was just laughing to a friend that I've entered that bit of the off season where I'm completely and utterly convinced Cowboys will win the Superbowl

It's a lovely place to be before the inevitable fall....