Who here believes the 2022 Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Do you believe

• Yes

• No

• I need to see more before I believe

Results are only viewable after voting.

darealvelle

Reaction score
Not at all, they need to focus winning just a playoff game first. And consistently making the playoffs annual. Not this every other year crap.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Low hanging fruit this year. No team has repeated in the East in a long time. Subtracted talent and drafted yet to be seen talent to replace said talent that exited. In a crazy kinda way wouldn't this be the year we went all the way? And won the whole enchilada? Sneak up on everyone. We shall see...

raven55

Reaction score
THAT'S A BIG NNNNNNNNNNO, the ony thing is after the season jerry will sale another draft on people. That's if he's still kicking ' if not same old dance but with his lil boy calling the move on his dance routine. Its a shame too because after the dead weight is gone they have the making of a good football team. But oh well that's life

conner01

Reaction score
No way I can vote yes they will win a SB at this point. I can vote yes I hope they do though.
The odds of any team winning is low when you have 32 teams and only one can win
The odds are better for a handful of teams
The odds are very slim for half the teams in the league
We are in between those who have very slim chance and that handful of teams that have the best odds

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Do you believe that they will win the Super Bowl?
I don’t have the as a tenet to love watching Cowboy games. It’s my observation that the fans that hold that view are the ones who express the greatest negative emotions right here at the zone

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I would just ask that 13% ...... What has the Cowboys done this off-season to go from 1 and done in the playoffs to Superbowl champs?
Because except for maybe Defensive line, Kicker and Tightend, I do not see areas where we have improved since last season but see places Wr, OL, ST, D backfield, where we have potentially gotten worse.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Or the Tom Landry Cowboys who won 20 of the team’s 35 playoff wins between 1966-83. Imagine winning 20 playoff games in 17 seasons, going to 11 conference championship games and 5 SBs. Those were the years when the Cowboys became “America’s Team”. That’s the foundation of this franchise’s glory.

That's when I was a delusional fan and expected a SB from the Cowboys every year. But I had that right because we were contenders every year. And as much as I liked Danny White, if Roger could have played through the '82 season, I think we make it to at least one of those Super Bowls.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
13%, so far, believes they will win it all and I find that really surprising.

I think Cowboys have a chance, better than many teams and not as good as some others. But I do think this team has a chance. Not acting as if it is easy or a sure thing by any means but yes I think there is a chance they can make it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Cowboys have a chance, better than many teams and not as good as some others. But I do think this team has a chance. Not acting as if it is easy or a sure thing by any means but yes I think there is a chance they can make it.
Except the question didn’t include “chance”. Half the league has a chance.

kskboys

Reaction score
just a rudementray numbers thing here, kind of like using man hours for working on a job.

lets say 750 man hours of GMs in the nfl over the past 25 years, and 3.3% actually win the SB. It aint easy, and there are no sure things, ever.
The 18-0 Patriots were one of the best teams Ive ever seen in my life, and one could argue Billy Boy blew it, right? Because if that were the Cowboys, Jerry would have gotten the blame for that season somehow also.
Billy Boy did blow it. Played Brady to the bitter end in a meaningless 16th game, where Brady got hurt. His immobility due to that injury was definitely a factor in super bowl loss.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Except the question didn’t include “chance”. Half the league has a chance.

I can't think of any team that is a sure thing, I can think to teams who odds are higher than the Cowboys. For anyone to claim who the SB winner will be today is full of crap. Cinn sure as hell was not a team anyone pointed to as a SB team or the Rams as far as that goes. Cinn had a 0.3% chance and Rams were predicted to be 2nd place in the NFC west behind SF with a 3.8% chance. Best odds KC with 14% chance and Tampa Bay 15.1%. So outside of people guessing there are no sure things. I don't think Cowboys have the best chance but I also think that have a chance. They currently are 5.7% chance out of the NFC Tampa is listed at 9.6% the odds on favorite

NFL Preseason Predictions 2022: Highlights & Analysis | BetIQ (teamrankings.com)

So who is going to the SB? Fact is to make any claim of who is going to the SB is no more than a guess of chance.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Billy Boy did blow it. Played Brady to the bitter end in a meaningless 16th game, where Brady got hurt. His immobility due to that injury was definitely a factor in super bowl loss.
was that a "Meaningless game?" I never have heard Brady had an issue in the SB until you just mentioned it. Regardless, that really has zip to do with the point of the post. Winning a SB is damn hard and people in here make it like 10-15 years should be time enough tot get it done. There is no handouts for a SB... here, you get one, then they get one.... everyone gets one......smh
Arent there still some teams that have NEVER won a Super Bowl title? IM pretty sure Ive never seen the Browns or Lions play in one... there are more, but I dont feel like going down the list. But it is just the Cowboys dysfunction that is the problem....lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ill take an NFCCG appearance first..i went option 3 let me see the roster and get 9 games in and then make decision's mean the year we started 3-5 no one thought we would even finish with winning record went on run got to the 2nd round, literally want to see the full team roster and how they gel getting into the season.