Who Here Is A Season Ticket Holder?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have been around this board for a while, but I cannot recall this question being asked before.

Well? Who are you and how were they acquired?
Been season ticket holders since 1965. My nephew in Dallas is a ticket broker. He sells the seats we will not use. We pretty much go to opening season then Thangsgiving and any playoff games. Selling our unused tickets pays for our other seats. Been doing this forever since Cotton Bowl days.We have 4 seats in the lower bowl down around the 30. My nephew has it down to a science. We start down in the tunnel where the team enters the field..then head for our seats towards the end of a game we go up to the suite level and he buys a suite pass from people leaving for like $30 then we go in and eat and drink and watch the game end. We never have been caught. Works like a charm so far. We just dress nice and act like we belong there. Doubt anybody has a scheme like that.

Last edited:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Been season ticket holders since 1965. My nephew in Dallas is a ticket broker. He sells the seats we will not use. We pretty much go to opening season then Thangsgiving and any playoff games. Selling our unused tickets pays for our other seats. Been doing this forever since Cotton Bowl days.We have 4 seats in the lower bowl down around the 30. My nephew has it down to a science. Towards the end of a game he goes up to the suite level and buys a pass from people leaving then we go in and eat and drink and watch the game end. We never have been caught. Works like a charm so far.
That may have been just a little too much information Red :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had season tickets the last 3 years at Texas Stadium, and through the 2015 season at the new stadium. Sold them and never regretted it.

Since I had tickets at the old stadium, I was on a list to get them at the new stadium. I upgraded from what I had.

There are websites, one is is run by the team where you can buy PSL's from parsons trying to sell them. I will need see if I still have the links.

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
I have been around this board for a while, but I cannot recall this question being asked before.

Well? Who are you and how were they acquired?
I am Juan in Colorado Springs. Lol. And I had been searching for a couple years for season tix. I found an opportunity on eBay where we got club level seats in 231 for 30% of the going rate for the PSL. She was the fan and he got a Rolex out of the deal. Haha. This is our first season and excited!

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I’ve got two in section 441. Never had a problem with PSL arrangement since you own the seats and can resell the license and make money later if you wish.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve got two in section 441. Never had a problem with PSL arrangement since you own the seats and can resell the license and make money later if you wish.

Or lose, money they way they have been. :lmao:

I got out for break even, so jumped at the chance.
Had a few offers where I would have lost money, never had any offers to make money. So at break even, I took it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I live over 1,000 miles from Dallas so season tickets were never an option. I made an annual pilgrimage to Cowboys games for about 20 years but those stopped almost a decade ago. The game day experience at Jerryworld cost twice as much and is less enjoyable than Texas Stadium. The product on the field isn't worth the time, money, and effort.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I live over 1,000 miles from Dallas so season tickets were never an option. I made an annual pilgrimage to Cowboys games for about 20 years but those stopped almost a decade ago. The game day experience at Jerryworld cost twice as much and is less enjoyable than Texas Stadium. The product on the field isn't worth the time, money, and effort.
I guess it depends on how much you want to do things. It definitely takes balls I admit. Nephew thinks he is bullet proof.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yep and desperately trying to sell my PSL. No one will buy it.

I was a texas stadium ticket holder and in the spring of 09 they had a little office in arlington near the stadium that had virtual displays of the seats and then they had a website. I picked my seat from the options available to me from the virtual display.

easy as that. I bought my season tickets to Texas Stadium by simply calling them on the phone when I got here in february of 03. there was no waiting list and there were plenty of seats available.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I am Juan in Colorado Springs. Lol. And I had been searching for a couple years for season tix. I found an opportunity on eBay where we got club level seats in 231 for 30% of the going rate for the PSL. She was the fan and he got a Rolex out of the deal. Haha. This is our first season and excited!
It's always better to buy your tickets outside the gates right before kickoff. The prices drop like crazy. You can buy a cheap set of tix before a game then scout around for better seats being sold then sell your cheaper seats and go to the game with an upgrade. Sort of how it works. Only problem is if you have a group who wants to sit together..its hard to find that. You will have to spread out and sit in different sections. Just trying to help.

MikeB80

Reaction score

the new building really stinks compared to Texas Stadium. The new building is big and clean and shiny. Texas Stadium at the end was small, dirty and the smell of garbage overwhelmed you as you walked up the concrete ramps to the second level.

Yet, the old stadium had a charm to it. The location I loved for some reason, night games I could stand outside on the concrete walkway and look east and the City of Dallas was all lit up. It was nice. There were no bad seats in Texas Stadium and had a nice pleasant feel to it that felt like football.

I saw every game in the new stadium until I stopped going at the start of the 19 season essentially. There were some great moments but for the most part it has always lacked the feel or charm if you will of the old place.

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's always better to buy your tickets outside the gates right before kickoff. The prices drop like crazy. You can buy a cheap set of tix before a game then scout around for better seats being sold then sell your cheaper seats and go to the game with an upgrade. Sort of how it works. Only problem is if you have a group who wants to sit together..its hard to find that. You will have to spread out and sit in different sections. Just trying to help.

At the new stadium? Scalping is illegal in Arlington and no one is allowed to sell seats outside the stadium. There is a ticket broker across the street from the west entrance on Collins street but there is no scalping going on. They actually enforced it in the first few years and now it doesn't exist....At least I had never seen it in the 10 years I went to AT&T entering from the west side.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Or lose, money they way they have been. :lmao:

I got out for break even, so jumped at the chance.
Had a few offers where I would have lost money, never had any offers to make money. So at break even, I took it.
Last year with the virus no season tickets were sold...just single seats and you stood in line for them. Doubt that happens with the vaccine available. I got my shots. I am going for sure.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Last year with the virus no season tickets were sold...just single seats and you stood in line for them. Doubt that happens with the vaccine available. I got my shots. I am going for sure.

yea we already paid for our seats by May 1st.

To be clear the greedy owners of this team last year did charge us for our tickets in the spring and then in the summer rescinded that and allowed us to get a refund or apply it to next year.