Who Here Is A Season Ticket Holder?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
.....lol. I was thinking the same thing. Lets just keep it in house.. ;)..
Hey..going to games over the years has had its adve
You ain't lying homeboy!

That is a real thing. Carry your attorney's card and begin the convo with it.
Learned a long time ago the dangers of the real world when I worked for attornies. We had insane clients dailey. Always finding stuff to be involved in.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would agree if the product on the field was better,
Then you are saying there are no fans who go to live games because they enjoy live games, only people who go to live games because they jump on the bandwagon of a winning team.

Come on now, I know you understand there are people who prefer the live game experience. Cowboy fans are going to watch the game anyway, even if the team isn't as successful as they would like, so if they enjoy the live game experience why should we call them suckers for going to the games?

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're aware people buy property, houses, cars, etc on ebay, right? Of course the PSL has to be transferred through the team, but you certainly can buy the PSL on ebay, as I demonstrated.

I'm not doubting you did. I sold a PSL as well but through the teams marketplace. Much safer.......which is why there are approximately 400x more for sale on the teams PSL site.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Then you are saying there are no fans who go to live games because they enjoy live games, only people who go to live games because they jump on the bandwagon of a winning team.

Come on now, I know you understand there are people who prefer the live game experience. Cowboy fans are going to watch the game anyway, even if the team isn't as successful as they would like, so if they enjoy the live game experience why should we call them suckers for going to the games?

Exactly. I am now 51 years old and been a fan of this team since 1977. I grew up poor. I am not poor now, so I use these games as an excuse to travel, many times to new cities.... but more importantly it is an excuse to get to spend a weekend with my wife and normally my 2 oldest daughters. My daughters also love to travel, attend the games, and more important to all of us, we LOVE the opening game tailgate with all of the friends that we have met from attending these games.

We actually met up with our Texas friends in New Orleans and Cleveland.

Attending the games, when you are coming from out of town is far more than just the game.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. I am now 51 years old and been a fan of this team since 1977. I grew up poor. I am not poor now, so I use these games as an excuse to travel, many times to new cities.... but more importantly it is an excuse to get to spend a weekend with my wife and normally my 2 oldest daughters. My daughters also love to travel, attend the games, and more important to all of us, we LOVE the opening game tailgate with all of the friends that we have met from attending these games.

We actually met up with our Texas friends in New Orleans and Cleveland.

Attending the games, when you are coming from out of town is far more than just the game.
Exactly. I think a lot of people use games as social and family activities, and many just enjoy the atmosphere of being with a crowd during the game. I do this a lot with Texas Ranger games even though I live about a 5 hour drive away. My grown kids love to go - they have grown up going to these games with their Dad, and sometimes my wife goes too. We always plan to see a couple of games when we are there. I don't go to a lot of Cowboy games - about 1 every other year - but I enjoy being in the stadium when I'm there.

Verdict

Reaction score
I started buying Cowboys season tickets since about 5 years before the old stadium closed. I bought a PSL in section 222 when the new stadium opened.

Verdict

Reaction score
Yep and desperately trying to sell my PSL. No one will buy it.

I was a texas stadium ticket holder and in the spring of 09 they had a little office in arlington near the stadium that had virtual displays of the seats and then they had a website. I picked my seat from the options available to me from the virtual display.

easy as that. I bought my season tickets to Texas Stadium by simply calling them on the phone when I got here in february of 03. there was no waiting list and there were plenty of seats available.
Do you still have your PSL, how many seats and what section are they located in? DM me if you want.

Hardline

Reaction score

I'm a fan and not a bandwagoner.
I love pizza but I'm not going to buy pizza from a place that sucks.
This team has to be a Super Bowl caliber team before they get a single penny from me.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a fan and not a bandwagoner.
I love pizza but I'm not going to buy pizza from a place that sucks.
This team has to be a Super Bowl caliber team before they get a single penny from me.
I apologize if it came across as if I was saying you were a bandwagoner - that was not my intention.

But I don't think the pizza analogy fits.

First of all, people are going to watch the Cowboys regardless of whether they do it at home or live at the stadium. Not so with bad pizza. If the pizza sucks you wont eat it either at home or in the restaurant. So, if people are going to watch it anyway, doesn't it just come down to watching it at the location (home or live) where you will enjoy it more?

Secondly, if the food sucks at a restaurant it ruins the whole experience, but if the Cowboys lose when you are in the stadium, of course it will be disappointing, but people can still enjoy the stadium atmosphere, the mini vacation with family, the communing with friends, possibly tailgating, and maybe work other activities in Arlington or DFW around it.

At the end of the day, even with a winning team people don't to the games live only because of the winning. If that was the only factor a person could see them win on TV. They go to the games for an enhanced experience that goes beyond the experience of sitting on a couch or a bar stool watching.

Last edited:

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
Ebay? How the heck did you do that? The PSL has to be legally signed over and transferred which usually involves the team's FO working with an NFL PSL marketplace. I sold mine and had to docusign several legal documents to transfer them to somebody else. You can't just buy them on eBay.
Well I did, lol. After we did the “buy” on eBay, I was sent the rights on STR Marketplace. Went through the approval process and voila! Club level season ticket holder. I also love all the perks with it.