Who Here Is A Season Ticket Holder?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sure you can. You can buy nearly anything on ebay. Just search for personal seat license and there's a ton of them for sale from different venues.
Thats likely only for THAT SEASONS tickets and dont actually include the PSL.

danzryd

Reaction score
I do see PSL's on eBay all the time. They're just trying to skip the fee on the other official websites and get more eyes on their sale. But wherever the PSL is sold, the transfer has to be executed though the Cowboys office and they use the STR marketplace.

Lots of fans saying that there's no home field advantage, yet say they'd never go to the game due to (rather watch from home, hate the stadium, hate Jerry, cost, etc). As the other poster said, we go for the team, the friends, the memories. I do wish we were winning more, because it does cure all!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I've had mine since the stadium first opened. My parents had theirs at Texas Stadium since I was a little gal. As for the EBay PSL debate I have a friend that purchased his PSL and the seats from a broker in Addison that had them listed on EBay. This was back in 2013 and everything was transferred and signed through fax and a notary.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Would definitely have ST if not for living in another state.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That may have been just a little too much information Red :laugh:

Maybe. But I have never had a better time at a football game. Anybody who tries this needs to be sure to care the card of their attorney with them in case something happens. I always do anyway. Always a good idea in general. OK..enough shared secrets.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
To be fair, most of the newer NFL stadiums have a similar scene. But, the old school places like GB, Cleveland, or soldier field in Chicago still have that college feel with rabid fans and fan traditions. I remember the old RFK stadium and Texas stadium scenes......... once you destroy that, you can't buy it back.

On TV, the old Cleveland stadium in the mid/late 80s was the best atmosphere I've seen. Just nuts. In person, the old Cowboys-Washington games I attended in the early 90s at RFK were the best. Nothing has come close since. Baltimore has retained that old college feel at their games. Been to a few Cowboys and non-Cowboys games there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Can anyone estimate the amount of $ jerry makes on tickets and psl fees , for each home game?
Also how much he makes off food and drinks?
I would be interesting to figure out just about how much he makes off each home game.

I think the figures would make clear why they wanted a extra game added.

The home game money is all gravy.

brucekr

Reaction score
Had season tickets for 8 years when the new stadium opened. I live in Oregon so could only got to a couple games a year and sold the others. Got married and bought a house, so i sold them and transferred the PSL's. The PSL was only a lease, which I used 8 of the 30 years, so I don't have too many regrets.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Maybe. But I have never had a better time at a football game. Anybody who tries this needs to be sure to care the card of their attorney with them in case something happens. I always do anyway. Always a good idea in general. OK..enough shared secrets.
You ain't lying homeboy!

That is a real thing. Carry your attorney's card and begin the convo with it.

MikeB80

Reaction score
On TV, the old Cleveland stadium in the mid/late 80s was the best atmosphere I've seen. Just nuts. In person, the old Cowboys-Washington games I attended in the early 90s at RFK were the best. Nothing has come close since. Baltimore has retained that old college feel at their games. Been to a few Cowboys and non-Cowboys games there.

you forgot Buffalo. This atmosphere still exists in Buffalo. That building is going to be nuts this year.

that place in the early 90’s was unlike anywhere else. They did away with some seats to create suites in the late 90’s but it is still wild in there.

after watching the team have an incredible season and not able to attend they will have one of if not the best home field atmospheres this year.

the fans in that area and the ones that come from central New York and Canada are wild.

or as babe laufenberg so perfectly put it in 2007, “Buffalo is a drinking town that likes football”

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Its a shame that home field advantage if your a Cowboys fan is not the same experience if you are Browns, Packers, etc...
Home field advantage is minimalized when capital gain is maximized by corporates buying up tickets and the game becomes a social cheese eating event.
Thats garbage..... the playoff game against the Packers a few years back was as loud as any stadium Ive ever been to.... and Ive been to Seattle more than a few times.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great thread to find out who all the suckers are.
Making a comment like that makes you a fool. I go to several games a year and we always have a great time, spend quality time with friends and family and never regret going. Just like I always told my players as a coach of a very competitive club team.... the game cant only be fun when you win.... same goes for being a fan.

With your attitude and not enjoying the games since they dont win enough for your standards, Id say you are the sucker for being in a forum talking about that team and following a team that hasnt won a damn thing since 1995.....

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The seat license isn't a piece of paper you can just hand somebody. This is a property transfer involving legal documents. My guess is that once you agree to buy the tickets, there is another company that handles all the paperwork involved in the transfer. One of the ads reads that the buyer is responsible for all transfer fees implying there is another entity involved.

danzryd

Reaction score
The seat license isn't a piece of paper you can just hand somebody. This is a property transfer involving legal documents. My guess is that once you agree to buy the tickets, there is another company that handles all the paperwork involved in the transfer. One of the ads reads that the buyer is responsible for all transfer fees implying there is another entity involved.

True, not just a paper to hand over. It’s a contract that gets signed over to the buyer. The Dallas Cowboys handle the transfer of the license no matter where/how the transaction is executed. And it’s a $100 per psl transfer fee plus whatever you agree to pay for it.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

You're aware people buy property, houses, cars, etc on ebay, right? Of course the PSL has to be transferred through the team, but you certainly can buy the PSL on ebay, as I demonstrated.