Who is coaching us next year if Garrett is out

sdfidaho

Reaction score
How about Kitna. I value him more than Kellen. I think Kellen is great at designing pass plays. But his run game is sorely lacking.

Kitna has taken Dak’s mentality and mechanics to a new level this year. As long as he keeps Daks tools sharp, it doesn’t matter what scheme is run, Dak will be successful.

Good points.
I’d like to keep him also

BoysForLife

Reaction score
uh Jimmy didn’t back Jerry down. Jimmy and Jerry started together that’s how Jimmy got a lot of power because they were both new to the NFL and had no experience, once they got the experience you saw what happened. No one is going to make Jerry give them full control but Jerry himself so that wishful thinking only happens if Jerry wants to

Apparently you are not aware of the stories of their many altercations, such as the example of when they had to be physically separated after Jerry brought some Saudi oil prince down into the locker room after a game

I'm not saying Jimmy totally ran the show, Jerry certainly had his say and it was a battle between them but Jimmy is the only guy who on more than one occasion stared down Jerry and backed him down

That's a fact of history, not open to debate or interpretation

ShortRound

Reaction score
Frank Reich is under contract next year I believe but he’s someone I’d throw money at

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Oh how quickly people forget the mess he left behind @ Florida and Ohio St. :popcorn:

Ohio state is currently ranked number one in the CFP standings and has won every one of their games by double-digits this year

Exactly what "mess" did he leave behind at Ohio State?

And PS I'm a Michigan alum and lifelong Wolverine. I wished he had left Ohio state's program in shambles. But your assertion that he did is just plain false

As for Florida, yes they did have some issues after Urban left but at least they got 2 national championships out of the deal. The Cowboys are already a mess. Wouldn't it be easier to stomach if we had a couple of championship somewhere and recent history?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
One of Jerry's biggest mistakes was letting him get away. Our O-line hasn't been the same since he left.

I'll agree with that take

Another quality piece of the organization that Jason Garrett chased away to try and protect his power and position

The more I think about it the more I become convinced that Garrett has done almost as much damage to the Cowboys as Jerry has

bornafan1981

Reaction score
One of Jerry's biggest mistakes was letting him get away. Our O-line hasn't been the same since he left.

He was stripped of playcalling duties (demoted,) then prevented him from interviewing for OC jobs. CLE and BAL both wanted him.