Who is disappointed?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This thread was a bad idea. If you openly want us to lose, you can try again next week.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Disappointed that this guarantees Garrett’s return? Unbelievably, I’ve already seen this written a few times since the game ended.

I was 100% prepared to be disappointed, but then we actually won a playoff game.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Disappointed that this guarantees Garrett’s return? Unbelievably, I’ve already seen this written a few times since the game ended.

I doubt it does, still 0 divisional round play-off wins since 1995. A bad result next week and Garrett could still get fired.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm never disappointed to see the Cowboys win

And I'm more concerned about Dak being here several more years, than JG

Yep totally agree.....Dak will be our cancer if Jerry signs him to a long term deal this off-season....we can only hope that Jerry wont buy into the hoopla and go get a QB that is well a QB......

basilhayden

Reaction score
Hated by the fans loved by the players. Guess which one actually matters. The players respond to him. They fight for him and if that's the worse case scenario then I can find a way to live with Garrett for another season.

Not true. I have seen teams in the past give up on him...

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I'm in the anti Garrett group, but after 8 years of on the job training, he has gotten better, if we are able to replace Linehan with a better OC, I guess i can live with him.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
There's plenty that were preaching doom and gloom, predicting a blow out loss and digging our grave for the last couple weeks/season. I'm sure they will be at it again this week.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
X1CZU70.gif
That's all you got.....?

Sheep.

gmb1

Reaction score
Unlike what somebody said about me in the game thread, I am extremely thrilled we won! Anybody disappointed is a loser.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
The long kick try gave seattle a short field and three 3 points

why did the kicker not kick the ball out of the endzone after the TD just before halftime?

ended up not costing us but we were a kicker tackle away from going in down at halftime

those kinds of plays WILL end up costing you

Why can’t Dallas cover kickoffs? Special teams coach needs to clean it up next game (and rest of playoffs) or I am looking for a new one if I am JG.