Who is going to miss the Jerry Jones/Jason Garrett era?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol the best of everything? Wow just wow. I guess average and below Average, rbs, olines and defenses most of his career is everything. Come on man. Did he cost Dallas sometimes sure he did. He was a gunslinger.
Yes so was Brett Favre how did that help him Make no mistake about it. When he went to the playoffs he had the best of everything those seasons and still didn’t do it

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Yes so was Brett Favre how did that help him Make no mistake about it. When he went to the playoffs he had the best of everything those seasons and still didn’t do it

Those were the only teams he had in 07 and 14 but ya he didn't get it done.

Big_D

Reaction score
I wish the other half of that combo was gone too.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those were the only teams he had in 07 and 14 but ya he didn't get it done.
Nobody wanted him to get his ring more than me and Jason Witten. It killed me when they went to Cabo during the playoffs. Lotta people say it didn’t matter. I don’t know

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A coach who has been here 13 years has input. There's many areas where Garretts teams sucked and it always someone else's fault. The beauty is that should stop right now. Cause it stops at Mike McCarthy as it should. Not some scapegoat trying to buy more time for a coach who can never get over the hump.. no matter how many assistants he blows through.
We would like to think so wouldn’t way.