Who is our 3rd QB? Teams may now carry three QB's

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Parsons is on a rookie deal. He is currently getting hosed. Burrow either makes the super bowl of loses to the Chiefs every year. Zeke is a fat little greedy pig who got paid and quit on his team. Dak is a greed monster who builds his resume on regular season stats.
Oh so you are fine with paying them just as long as they lose to Mahomes then it’s ok?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I’d have less points if I had 4 or 4 burner accounts like you lol.
This is exactly why you have the rep of little t.

Always with the baseless and immature accusations. Everyone is an Eagles fan, everyone has multiple accounts.

One thing I've earned over the years is that more often and not when someone starts throwing out these strange allegations, out of the blue, they are really telling us exactly who they are. They are speaking from their own experience. You seem very experienced, Mr Hankey.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
No point debating him as all he does is cry and scream for attention.
I know. I generally ignore him now but sometimes it's a guilty pleasure to prompt him to expose himself even more.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is exactly why you have the rep of little t.

Always with the baseless and immature accusations. Everyone is an Eagles fan, everyone has multiple accounts.

One thing I've earned over the years is that more often and not when someone starts throwing out these strange allegations, out of the blue, they are really telling us exactly who they are. They are speaking from their own experience. You seem very experienced, Mr Hankey.
:laugh: I have a rep? On a message board? Omg….what do you think your rep is? Being a lap dog for Usarmyvet who’s a 65 going on 15? And for the record everyone isn’t an Eagles fan just 2 or 3 of y’all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No point debating him as all he does is cry and scream for attention.
You’re want to talk about crying….ain’t this you my guy?

Since you want to wear tampons as mods…..

All because you couldn’t get your way?

Seems like you the one doing the crying?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here he goes again.

I have never, not one single time, messaged you.

Grow up kid.

Talk about craving attention. Geesh....
You said this fooloshly

I'd be fine with Dak as the 3rd QB.
Ignored you.

Then you tag me to get my attention. It’s hilarious. I’ve given it to you. You’re welcome.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You said this fooloshly

Ignored you.

Then you tag me to get my attention. It’s hilarious. I’ve given it to you. You’re welcome.
Wow.
This guy actually believes a random, standalone comment with no associated quote for reference is directed at him. I've never said the following with more seriousness,,, Get over yourself!

You aren't very good at math and stats, are you.
I quote one of your hundreds of posts in the last couple days and you take that as me seeking your attention.

I'll say it again... Get over yourself, Hankey.