Who is the best option at QB?

kskboys

Reaction score
Brady breeze done. Other than Bridgewater there’s no one else there I take before Prescott. I can only imagine the difference under new coach. Before we judge let’s watch one season
Bridgewater has been an injury prone bus driver his entire career. Why in the world would you take him over Dak? I'm not getting this one.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not sure Jerry will give Dak what he wants. The guys I listed would be a stop gap along with drafting a rookie QB. Or they franchise Dak and draft a rookie.
Highly highly unlikely any rook drafted will be better than Dak.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I would easily pick Drew Brees from that list. Sign him to a 4/5 year deal and just enjoy the ride!

Do I need to remind everyone of Brees' statistics for the past 3 seasons (making playoffs)...simply outstanding!
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BreeDr00.htm

Brees started his career with the Chargers, so why not let him finish it with the Cowboys?
Bring him back home to Texas and let him win a SB with another team like Peyton did...NFC style. :)
Yes, he'll be the oldest QB to win a SB WHEN it happens, but that will be just another record added to his HOF career.

Get Brees in here Jerry while he's actually available and don't look back!
:thumbup::flagwave::popcorn:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Highly highly unlikely any rook drafted will be better than Dak.

:facepalm: thats why you bring in a vet the first year and let the rookie develop. Dak is maxed out. He doesnt have enough physcial talent to win consistently unless they play bad teams. You really want to pay a guy 35 mil that has accuracy issues and is constantly working on his mechanics. He is always throwing behind WRs on fundamental short and mid crossing routes. He misses wide open guys either really high or ball doesnt even get there. Ive seen enough football in my life to realize a coach can help some but these are problems that the coach cant make the throw for him. Dak has it mentally but thats the part that is usually developed in a QB over his career. Guys like Wentz and+ Goff are more physically talented but arent as mentally developed as Dak. They will get better while Dak stays the same or as weve seen defense adjust to Dak and he just cannot make the more difficult throws.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bridgewater has been an injury prone bus driver his entire career. Why in the world would you take him over Dak? I'm not getting this one.
I would take him as the back up I thought I implied that

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
best option is no wacky dacky
How can you possibly see that. At least to give the kid a new chance with the new head coach. You can’t judge any talent on this team with what we went through. With Jason