Who is the richest NFL player?

blueblood70

Reaction score
He stole millions of money from the government that was set aside for the less fortunate effecting thousands of people. Ray Lewis and Big Ben are scum too. Won’t get an argument out of me defending them. Though they were in their 20s when they made their mistake….at 50 plus….Favre been scum.
i forgot the recent Farve incident...he was just one of many who allegedly applied and took funds that were supposed to help other people and small struggling business's that needed it..

Jumbo075

Reaction score
https://ceoworld.biz/2023/03/06/richest-nfl-national-football-league-players-2023/#:~:text=With a net worth of,4, $180 Million).

Roger Staubach

With a net worth of roughly $600 Million, Roger Staubach is the wealthiest NFL (National Football League) player. Behind Roger Staubach is John Madden, with an estimated net worth of $200 Million, followed by Peyton Manning (No. 3, $200 Million); and Tom Brady (No. 4, $180 Million).6 mar 2023
Wrong! The original owner of the Carolina Panthers Jerry Richardson was the richest former NFL player - worth over $2 billion. He made his money building the Hardee's Hamburger chain - after playing for the Baltimore Colts after being drafted in 1959. He used his bonus money from the 1959 NFL championship game to open a Hardee's franchise. Later, he founded Spartan Foods, and then was the CEO of Flagstar - the 6th largest food service company in the USA. He passed away March 1st of this year as the richest former player in NFL history.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wrong! The original owner of the Carolina Panthers Jerry Richardson was the richest former NFL player - worth over $2 billion. He made his money building the Hardee's Hamburger chain - after playing for the Baltimore Colts after being drafted in 1959. He used his bonus money from the 1959 NFL championship game to open a Hardee's franchise. Later, he founded Spartan Foods, and then was the CEO of Flagstar - the 6th largest food service company in the USA. He passed away March 1st of this year as the richest former player in NFL history.
Was he the one forced to sale his franchise? :huh:

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's not just the ones buying being, houses, cars and encourages in the NFL. This kind of careless spending has been happening all the time, but they want you to believe it's the crowd who "buys bling, houses, cars, and move in entourages". Their have been people in entertainment who have been doing this long before athletes, BUT..... its magic in manipulating words to try and paint a certain narrative to one group of people.

But thank God I'm educated and wise enough to add in the trash that those manipulators try to sweep under the rug and hide. They conveniently leave their leave their short comings and atrocities out of the picture, but hate when you expose it and bring it to light.

History also proves that as well!!

I dare anyone pull up the statics of what culture has the most bankruptcy cases in this country.
I’d wager the culture that blows millions on bling is the highest percentage. They want the “good life”. Sure, there’s malfeasance and greed everywhere, but most of these guys don’t care about college—they want to buy Momma a house.