Who is the richest NFL player?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The info is public record so the real number is out there
I don’t remember how many dealerships he had total
Doesn’t he own some papa John’s too?
Either way, a billion dollars for a car dealership in Coloroado? Dosent add up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Here’s a link as of 2022 of top 50 wealthiest former and current NFL players, coaches, etc.

1. Staubach 600 million
2. Tarkenton 300 million
3. Tie- Brady and Peyton 250 million
5. Tie- Goodell , Madden, Rodgers and Young 200 million
9. Russel Wilson 165 million
10. Tie- Eli and Brees 160 million
12. Montana 150 million
13. Elway 145 million
14. Tie- Rivers, Big Ben, Favre 100 million

22. Romo 70 million
26. Aikman 65 million
28. Gifford 60 million
29. Long tie including Sayers and Rice
50 million

42. Another long list of ties including Bradshaw 45 million

49. Tie including Jim Brown 30 million

Good to see some of the old players with a nice chunk which they made mostly after their playing days . Full list below with story.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/list-richest-current-and-former-nfl-players/ar-AA14jy1x

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
really how so and please list all the others you are forgetting about?? maybe Big Ben? Ray Lewis? im sure many others as payers are pulled from the pool of humans that are all flawed.
He stole millions of money from the government that was set aside for the less fortunate effecting thousands of people. Ray Lewis and Big Ben are scum too. Won’t get an argument out of me defending them. Though they were in their 20s when they made their mistake….at 50 plus….Favre been scum.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He stole millions of money from the government that was set aside for the less fortunate effecting thousands of people. Ray Lewis and Big Ben are scum too. Won’t get an argument out of me defending them. Though they were in their 20s when they made their mistake….at 50 plus….Favre been scum.

Then you should know better…..
Where's the proof seeing as how no criminal charges were filed against him? Yet another convicted first idiot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bernie Kosar certainly won’t be part of that list. He went bankrupt years ago and the last I heard his net worth was only $100,000.
Damn….must’ve been the child support and record labels that for him. Unfortunate.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a member of CowboysZone, you must agree to the following rules:

#5 - You will not post racist, race-baiting or sexually insensitive discussions or comments.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Roger and Fran are vastly better business investors than they were QB's and thats a feat!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
John Elway listed at $45 million is totally bogus.

He sold his car dealerships for twice that amount. He is worth at least $150 million.

conner01

Reaction score
I've seen Brady's Net Worth as high as 333 mil after the divorce.
His ex-wife's NW is about 400
so other than some legal fees, he didn't pay out anything in the divorce.

But he probably did take a hit from cryto if he has sold it already (realized losses)
He didn’t pay her a settlement but he does pay child support. The crypto stuff depends on how much he had invested because it’s worth zero
He can write off the losses

conner01

Reaction score
John Elway listed at $45 million is totally bogus.

He sold his car dealerships for twice that amount. He is worth at least $150 million.
I’ve seen multiple sources saying he’s worth 150 million

GINeric

Reaction score
Some glaring financial failures! Of course, the vast majority is simple morons blowing it on bling, houses, cars, and entourages.

Yeah, but it's not just the ones buying being, houses, cars and encourages in the NFL. This kind of careless spending has been happening all the time, but they want you to believe it's the crowd who "buys bling, houses, cars, and move in entourages". Their have been people in entertainment who have been doing this long before athletes, BUT..... its magic in manipulating words to try and paint a certain narrative to one group of people.

But thank God I'm educated and wise enough to add in the trash that those manipulators try to sweep under the rug and hide. They conveniently leave their leave their short comings and atrocities out of the picture, but hate when you expose it and bring it to light.

History also proves that as well!!

I dare anyone pull up the statics of what culture has the most bankruptcy cases in this country.

GINeric

Reaction score
Where's the proof seeing as how no criminal charges were filed against him? Yet another convicted first idiot.
What?? You didn't know??? You don't need proof to convict people in this country. It's been going on in this country for decades upon decades. Where have you been??

erod

Reaction score
Staubach made his money in real estate development.