Who is the sexiest woman on TV?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I knew 12 of the names on that list and some of them only because of this forum. Keeping with my all sports theme. Erin Andrews.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hostile;3749227 said:
I knew 12 of the names on that list and some of them only because of this forum. Keeping with my all sports theme. Erin Andrews.

If we're talking reporters etc., I might go with Megan Kelly.

Megyn.Kelly.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY;3749545 said:
If we're talking reporters etc., I might go with Megan Kelly.

Megyn.Kelly.jpg

She is a real pretty woman. I also listened to an interview she did on the stern show and she seems to be a pretty nice woman that you can tell has accepted playing a role.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749602 said:
She is a real pretty woman. I also listened to an interview she did on the stern show and she seems to be a pretty nice woman that you can tell has accepted playing a role.

She is nice but she is no Hellen Thomas. :eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3749607 said:
She is nice but she is no Hellen Thomas. :eek:

You into those May/December relationships. Do you like women that have high school diplomas on papyrus paper? :p: ;)

In all seriousness. If people like Her, they should look up the stern interview on Youtube. It is pretty good and she is a good sport with Howard trying to get naughty details from her.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749612 said:
You into those May/December relationships. Do you like women that have high school diplomas on papyrus paper? :p: ;)

In all seriousness. If people like Her, they should look up the stern interview on Youtube. It is pretty good and she is a good sport with Howard trying to get naughty details from her.

I just love old anti Semitic women. :lmao2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is another hot news anchor. Can't remember her name but she works for some italian news station IIRC.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749619 said:
There is another hot news anchor. Can't remember her name but she works for some italian news station IIRC.

Is she the toppless weather girl? :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;3749620 said:
Is she the toppless weather girl? :D

I don't know if I ever seen a topless picture of her so I don't know if it is the same girl.

Melissa-Theuriau.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749602 said:

I don't know about what role she might be playing but I do know that she is pretty tough. I believe that she was a Lawyer for a Chicago, New York and D.C. firm. She has had published by the American Bar and was also the Editor for the Albany Law Review. I know that she lost her father early. She's pretty tough.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The latest pix of this unrivaled enchantress.

http://img26.*************/img26/9351/10987530.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;3749635 said:
The latest pix of this unrivaled enchantress.

http://img26.*************/img26/9351/10987530.jpg

I think you missed this earlier...we have come to the conclusion that she is the twin of the Tuna.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY;3749633 said:
I don't know about what role she might be playing but I do know that she is pretty tough. I believe that she was a Lawyer for a Chicago, New York and D.C. firm. She has had published by the American Bar and was also the Editor for the Albany Law Review. I know that she lost her father early. She's pretty tough.

Listen to the interview I described...you will hear a different person who is not using her "tough" persona. Hence the reason I said what I said.

It is kind of like watching Chef Ramsey where one time he is a mean guy but then you will see him as a person that is different.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749642 said:
I think you missed this earlier...we have come to the conclusion that she is the twin of the Tuna.

The sister he doesn't acknowledge.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3749644 said:
Listen to the interview I described...you will hear a different person who is not using her "tough" persona. Hence the reason I said what I said.

It is kind of like watching Chef Ramsey where one time he is a mean guy but then you will see him as a person that is different.

She's exceptionally intelligent so I am not at all surprised that she could have multiple sides to her. I honestly don't know enough to comment definitively but one thing is for sure, at least IMO, she is a very attractive woman.