Who is, who isn't doing their job?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
La'el hasnt been a liability the last 2 weeks. He is doing fine on the right side. And he was not great at LG. There was definitely room for improvement. The coaching staff did not hurt him or this offensive line moving him to RT. The smartest move made in the off season IMO.
Yeah. Don't see how anyone can say he's been bad? He's had less glaring bad plays than Tyron Smith so far this season

Reaction score
Dak and Witten tonight did

Jaylon, yikes. He's obviously still getting his sea legs but man, he's the kid always on the fringe of the play with the clean, white jersey

CWR

Reaction score
Boy do I miss Carr and Mo. Seriously our secondary has been garbage.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Love the way Jourdan Lewis is playing. Going to get better as the season goes on. Health should have packed his backs 3 games ago.

rkell87

Reaction score
Our defensive coaching staff isn't doing their job, our defense is executing perfectly. We are the best coached garbage defense in the league. A lot of flack will go to our players; they aren't the problem. Put together your all time defensive team, if they execute our defense the way our coaches want the results will be much the same.

rkell87

Reaction score
Dak and Witten tonight did

Jaylon, yikes. He's obviously still getting his sea legs but man, he's the kid always on the fringe of the play with the clean, white jersey
He needs to be our will and Lee needs to be Mike

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll start......

Who is:
Bailey - easy choice, I feel confident if needing a FG, he could make the play 55+ yards 90% of the time

Who isn't:
Scandrick: he got abused tonight
scandrick was a total liability tonight..as with Smith..if we had Lee we would have won both games and be 4-1 no exaggeration

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Antony Brown was a liability today.

T. Williams cost us the game.
mr Kinging--- i did not see the play..the pick six...was that a catchable ball by Williams he let bounce off his hands and into d for pick six?