Who is, who isn't doing their job?

Verdict

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith needs to be fully healthy..Yeah he made some tackles if they are right at him but if he has to chase anyone forget it... Missing Lee bad..Not sure what happened to Scandrick. Even though Lewis got beat for that last TD
he looks to be the best CB out there.

Jaylon can't cut and it is a huge liability. He isn't playing well.

Verdict

Reaction score
Doing their job:

Dak
Zeke
Witten
Beasley
Frederick

Not doing their job:

Heath
Scandrick
Jaylon
Brown
Linehan
Garrett
Marinelli

Witten catches everything thrown to him but he can't block an elderly grandmother.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Williams. Goes for the ridiculous body catch and ends up as a pick six. He was quite literally contorting his body to make a chest catch instead of just catching with his hands and it cost us 7 points.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait, what? You are one of the biggest homers on the board and you finally came around?

I would not call myself a homer. I am just, more optimistic than pessimistic :laugh:. I am critical when need be, and question others at times. But I am not a blind homer. I was never a Garrett fan nor against him. Just more for him as to give highs chances.
Well his chances are now gone with me. I have questioned many of these coaches for quite a few years now. So don't give me that homer crap.

I been calling for many of the assistant coaches heads for quite a few years now. But now, after this start, I am calling for all of their heads.
Unfortunately as long as Jerry is in ultimate charge, this 8-8 Cleveland Browns version will continue. I am ready to admit that. But my fear is Stephen will be another Jerry when it comes to keeping Garrett.

I hope I am wrong, I hope they turn it around. But until we at least get new DC & OC and some innovation, we are not going anywhere.
But I would hope the entire staff is switched out. Probably after this season It won't and shouldn't happen during the bye week. Though I wouldn't complain if it is. However, the entire staff is never fired during bye weeks.