Who is your favorite personality on the Cowboys Media team?

fav media personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Really? I disagree. Him and Nick are easily my favorite. Mickey is like listening to my grandma try to talk football.
Bryan has never had an original thought... he bandwagons with whoever spoke last.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Would have gone Broaddas but since he was not there went Dane Brugler. Love the draft show.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I’m surprised! Nick Eatman is starting to run away with this! Thought for sure Dave Helman would be able to put up a bigger fight

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
used to listen to lots of those radio shows now I seldom ever listen any more don't listen to press conferences any more either usually find more information on the zone than I do their

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This explains a lot.
The local radio and tv personalities are good too. I don’t agree with all but at least I know they aren’t being influenced by the Cowboys FO.

Now having said that the paid help are informative on disclosing actual events and happenings but once an opinion arises it’s most defintely spun to support the Cowboy FO.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I avoid the pom-pom wavers like the plague.
Yep..

I guess everyone doesn’t have access to the local vibe as we do ? Although I have one fellow Cowboy homer who doesn’t like most of it because it’s too critical . Well yea.. lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The local radio and tv personalities are good too. I don’t agree with all but at least I know they aren’t being influenced by the Cowboys FO.

Now having said that the paid help are informative on disclosing actual events and happenings but once an opinion arises it’s most defintely spun to support the Cowboy FO.
I find the locals to be more unrealistic. I'm not a huge fan of the Cowboy's writers per say, but contrary to what some think they're closer to the info and are decent. I voted for Nick. But the local guys have this TMZ feel to them.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Dave Helman would be my favorite to deliver a knockout punch to... I guess there's that

"Nat" Newton smh...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I find the locals to be more unrealistic. I'm not a huge fan of the Cowboy's writers per say, but contrary to what some think they're closer to the info and are decent. I voted for Nick. But the local guys have this TMZ feel to them.
I always try to keep in mind they’re trying to sell a paper or air time but generally they tell it more like it is. Sometimes it’s good. Sometimes it’s not.

Not everyone wants the brutality of reality. Because it doesn’t fit their narrative or how they want to view it.

erod

Reaction score
I listen to Fisher, Moore, and Archer. Usually, the truth is the common theme you hear from those three.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I listen to Fisher, Moore, and Archer. Usually, the truth is the common theme you hear from those three.
Defintely like Moore and Archer as well. But I’ll read or listen to anyone locally.

I can’t even recall the last time I’ve watched anything on DC.com ,watched ESPN or NFL Network. And I don’t Twitter. I finally joined but don’t go on regularly.I do use Facebook.

Shoot I’m dinged on anything from either newspapers , the NFL, Diehard Cowboys on FB related to Cowboys. And I use the DC AP but not for writers just interviews, events , stats , etc.

Last edited:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dave Helman is a POS that should be fired. I dig the upskirt view Taylor gives us during the writers roundtable discussions. :D
Sexist. Racist. Misogynist. Inappropriate. Piggish. But sooooo very true :laugh: :thumbup:We need more sexy women on Cowboys media staff.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I myself like watching Will Cain as he used to battle ASmith and others on First Take and has true passion for our Cowboys..I realize hes national but his rants over certain players like the release of Dez on his show that day are epic and follow my own rants..I really like this guy

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Helman rules, really the whole media staff is great. Like most things involving the Cowboys, people will complain, but I don't think you realize how lucky we as fans are to have as much content and insight as they release. I have friends who are fans of other teams, and most other teams just have the equivalent of Todd Archer/Mike Fisher to follow, and that's it. No multiple podcasts a week, etc. We are spoiled with the media team the Cowboys have, and should be thankful.