Who is your favorite personality on the Cowboys Media team?

fav media personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
That scraggly-bearded muskrat.
maxresdefault.jpg
Plot twist Helman is 5’4

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
My favorite cowboy media personality was skip bayless until I found out it was a guy. Skip called Troy gay cause Troy wouldn’t do an interview in a towel with skip even though everyone thought skip was a woman. Troy thought skip was just an ugly woman. I know Skip doesn’t show much emotion under that botox but he bleeds estrogen and feelings cause he is really a woman.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Wanted to to create a thread that helps breaks up all the other Dez threads. Hope this helps lol

Note: I came up with these names off the top of my head and I’m probably missing someone important.

Dang Verdict, you left out my entire group of favorites so I picked other. I'm not sure I have a favorite from the group I'm thinking of, maybe the brunette with the long legs, gorgeous smile and great (insert body part here). Can you guess my favorite group. Ok, a hint... iconic, rah rah, pom poms, tata's till Tuesday, wiggle wiggle, shake and bake. No it isn't chicken:lmao2:. Ok so they aren't media but they are PR and just puuuuurdy

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Had to go with Taylor Stern. Probably because I legitimately have the biggest crush on her. A woman that looks like that and knows Cowboys football. SIGN ME UP. lol

She's a cutie and carries herself in such a likable way. She's a great part of the team as she's kind of like the moderator who moves the discussion along.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Had to go with Taylor Stern. Probably because I legitimately have the biggest crush on her. A woman that looks like that and knows Cowboys football. SIGN ME UP. lol
At least you're honest even though I think people give her extra credit because they like her. You're not the first to do such and won't be the last.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I enjoy listening to mickey and david helman.

I have become turned off by taylor stern and the gang just giving mickey attitude. I know they are half joking but its annoying watching these shows and it is a constant thing. Its like they have a group and mickey isn't part of it.

I enjoy both shows they produce though.

Cap12

Reaction score
I guess Broaddus didn't make the poll. I voted for Dane, because the DS is my favorite feature (too bad they can't run it year round, lol). I really would like to like Taylor, but can't stand the way she cherry-picks stats to support her position (while trying to make her view definitive). Drives me nuts.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Dan and Dave I like listening to on the Draft Show,and Ambar for her frankness (who’s really the closest person to the players of any reporter or outsider,and best for gauging the temp of the team.)

DiResta

Reaction score
I had to go with Helman as it seems I'm usually on board with his point of view. Although I usually find myself concentrating more on Ambar Garcia when I watch 'The Break' :grin:
after i mute the sound yes

but seriously Helman and Bruglar

Aven8

Reaction score
Not directly totally Cowboys, but they do the post game show, and the draft wall to wall, Norm and Donnie. They don't sugarcoat anything and are not biased. They both call it how they see it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think Broaddus has a love affair with Brugler. I see him wanting to run his fingers through his hair every time he speaks. Watch the videos. Broaddus loves him some Brugler.
It’s because Broaddus sees him as his scout project. He pushed Dave into becoming a professional scout.(not sure if it’s for us or another club).

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Dan and Dave I like listening to on the Draft Show,and Ambar for her frankness (who’s really the closest person to the players of any reporter or outsider,and best for gauging the temp of the team.)
I think Taylor Stern is actual friends with 2-3 of the players. I remember Bryan and Dave ribbing her a little bit for being able to text players and getting inside knowledge

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think Taylor Stern is actual friends with 2-3 of the players. I remember Bryan and Dave ribbing her a little bit for being able to text players and getting inside knowledge
Of course,the girls always do. But it’s Ambar who is the locker room and field girl,and gets access to more conversation in a manner no one else does. She’s got quite a following,and her own gig going before coming here,so she’s kinda popular with the players now. At first I thought she was a total dingbat,and campaigned in formal protest for such removal. Now I know she’s a dingbat,but a fun loving,honest dingbat like me.