Who Is Your Pet Cat in this Draft?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
TJ Hockenson

I realize we have zero shot at him.

Isaiah Johnson (CB Houston) has been a pet of mine for a while.

Like it...

Got quite a few....

Daylon Mack NT Texas A&M
Elgton Jenkins C Mississippi St.
Kingsley Keke DL Texas A&M

Terrill Hanks LB New Mexico St.
Alexander Mattison RB Boise St.

Ryan Finley QB NC St.
Mecole Hardman WR Georgia
Michael Dogbe DT Temple

Trysten Hill DT UCF
Kahale Warring TE San Diego St.
Paul Adams OT Missouri
Tyron Johnson WR Oklahoma St.
Diontae Johnson WR Toledo
Alex Ingold FB Wisconsin

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Like it...

Got quite a few....

Daylon Mack NT Texas A&M
Elgton Jenkins C Mississippi St.
Kingsley Keke DL Texas A&M
Terrill Hanks LB New Mexico St.
Alexander Mattison RB Boise St.

Ryan Finley QB NC St.
Mecole Hardman WR Georgia
Michael Dogbe DT Temple
Trysten Hill DT UCF
Kahale Warring TE San Diego St.
Paul Adams OT Missouri
Tyron Johnson WR Oklahoma St.
Diontae Johnson WR Toledo
Alex Ingold FB Wisconsin

See, what you have is a pet litter.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Deebo Samuel (WR)
Andy Isabella (WR)
Tytus Howard (T)
Blake Cashman (LB)
Taylor Rapp (S)
CGJ (S)
Johnathan Abram (S)
Darnell Savage (S)
Juan Thornhill (S)
Ed Oliver (DT)
Ronheem Bingham (DE)
Justin Layne (CB)
Sean Bunting (CB)

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have 3 or 4. Gerald Willis, John Cominsky , Hunter Renfrow, Darrell Henderson. If I had another guy, its James Williams rb.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Jeffrey Simmons from Mississippi State. Guy's exactly what we need at 3-Tech has star potential. If he drops into the second I would entertain trading up for him. Look into his medical situation.

Daryl Henderson from Memphis is my offensive pet cat. Guy is a touchdown machine and home run hitter. With a high rush average which says he has potential to breakthrough in the NFL put into the right offense as he can run,catch out of the backfield and is a willing blocker. He is underrated because of the conference and team he plays for but he broke some of D'Angelo Williams records at U of M.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jeffrey Simmons from Mississippi State. Guy's exactly what we need at 3-Tech has star potential. If he drops into the second I would entertain trading up for him. Look into his medical situation.

Daryl Henderson from Memphis is my offensive pet cat. Guy is a touchdown machine and home run hitter. With a high rush average which says he has potential to breakthrough in the NFL put into the right offense as he can run,catch out of the backfield and is a willing blocker. He is underrated because of the conference and team he plays for but he broke some of D'Angelo Williams records at U of M.
thought Henderson played at Nevada. Isnt Pollard the Memphis rb?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Henderson looks very tough to find and tackle. Low center of gravity and all muscle.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I don’t know if he is a pet cat since the Cowboys have almost no chance to draft him but I’ve wanted Ed Oliver since I saw him playing OU his freshman year.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Ulysees Gilbert III is my pet cat. Probably able to get him as a UDFA or maybe have to use the 7th.

Amazing speed for a LB. Should be a special teams demon right away and could use him in blitz packages. If he didn't work out as a LB, I bet he could handle being a safety. A move similar to what we did with Darren Woodson. He is raw and needs some coaching but has some very nice traits.

Another thing you could do with him is with his speed you could really do some things the opposition would never expect. Imagine having a LB with the speed to cover a teams fastest WR. You could bring surprise corner/safety blitzes with the LB covering the deep threat. No QB would see that coming.

Last edited:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I have 3 or 4. Gerald Willis, John Cominsky , Hunter Renfrow, Darrell Henderson. If I had another guy, its James Williams rb.
I didn't know until today that Willis is the little brother of Landon Collins.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Christian Wilkins was my Pet Cat during the College season, then it became apparent he would be long gone for us - sigh.
Can't really put my finger on why, but for our 1st. pick - Jerry Tillery has me intrigued.
Late round LBer - Jhalani Tavai more of a ILBer at Hawaii, do everything player of the year 2 years running. Great depth, ST, and monster at SLBer ?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
D8-B069-A1-2-A97-46-B9-905-A-ED35-E3-ED0-FE1.jpg

Name: Julius
School: Santa Clara SPCA
Weight: 17 lbs
40 time (as in 40’ down my hallway): 2-3 mph (20-22 when he knows snacks are involved)
Vertical: 2-3’ (8-10’ when snacks are involved)

Scouting Report: Well-mannered tabby with questionable love for the game. Fantastic athlete when motivated. Known to have substance abuse issues. Can have poor attitude when corrected. Would rather be pampered than put in the hard work to refine his game.

Last edited: