Who is your "pet" player this draft?

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Here's my new pet (just picked up from the Humane Society two weeks ago). His name is Julius....he's apparently been "slain in the spirit."

382960_2525346012084_1206405212_32259073_1595707243_n.jpg

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Forgo to add FIU wideout/KR T.Y. Hilton. Smooth WR with tremendous speed. Can add that Mike Wallace, D-Jackson dimension to a team.

JackWagon

Reaction score
Nick Foles QB Arizona ... I think he is going be a descent NFL QB and very good backup QB. Should be picked after the 3rd round.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
At the start of the year I was all over Burfict, but he has not played too well this year, is he just protecting himself for the pros ? Who knows - but DeCastro makes all the sence in the world if he is still on the board when we pick. We could then go defence heavy for the rest of the draft. If he is gone, Ingram is starting to really grow on me as a replacement/upgrade over spencer. Corner can be found inthe 2nd, OLB cant.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
kiheikiwi;4327254 said:
At the start of the year I was all over Burfict, but he has not played too well this year, is he just protecting himself for the pros ? Who knows - but DeCastro makes all the sence in the world if he is still on the board when we pick. We could then go defence heavy for the rest of the draft. If he is gone, Ingram is starting to really grow on me as a replacement/upgrade over spencer. Corner can be found inthe 2nd, OLB cant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't pet cat refer to a late round player??? Most poster said 1sthe round picks if that is correct.......not a pet cat

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4327261 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't pet cat refer to a late round player??? Most poster said 1sthe round picks if that is correct.......not a pet cat

Not sure, I thought pet cat refered to the player(s) you are following most closely. Can be anyone, any round. Just you pick um an project em to us, an follow along... is that wrong ?

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
kiheikiwi;4327758 said:
Not sure, I thought pet cat refered to the player(s) you are following most closely. Can be anyone, any round. Just you pick um an project em to us, an follow along... is that wrong ?

Not at all.......just was asking

Because that may change my pet cat lol

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4327261 said:

I was the one who started the thread and requested that people not name an obvious top prospect (ex: DeCastro, Luck, Griffin III, et cetera). Apparently, people do what they want to do though, lol.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
realtick;4327909 said:
I was the one who started the thread and requested that people not name an obvious top prospect (ex: DeCastro, Luck, Griffin III, et cetera). Apparently, people do what they want to do though, lol.

Well, then I did good lol........what did u think of my pet cats?

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4327943 said:
Well, then I did good lol........what did u think of my pet cats?

I only read that you had T.J. Barnes as one of your players. Truthfully, I don't know much about the kid. Keep us posted as the draft process rolls around.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
realtick;4327974 said:
I only read that you had T.J. Barnes as one of your players. Truthfully, I don't know much about the kid. Keep us posted as the draft process rolls around.

Ladarius Green TE Louisiana-Lafayette 6'6 242 LBS

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4327985 said:
Ladarius Green TE Louisiana-Lafayette 6'6 242 LBS

Definitely heard of him. Just watched him the other day too (bowl game). It will be interesting to see how he tests out at the combine. His frame looks like he can add an additional 10-12 lbs without much effort.

Good pick.

TheDallasDon

Reaction score
realtick;4327992 said:
Definitely heard of him. Just watched him the other day too (bowl game). It will be interesting to see how he tests out at the combine. His frame looks like he can add an additional 10-12 lbs without much effort.

Good pick.
Haven't had a I chance to watch ur guy but heard great things about him, but have heard that he may shoot up 2 a late first round pick