Who looked good in the game and who did not?

mathew1184

Reaction score
Who losses a spot to keep Trance on the team?
Probably Rush, but if we want to keep him(I think it would be a good idea), then the 6th receiver like Flournoy or Brooks, or the 5th Safety like Thomas or Mukuamu, the last o lineman like TJ Bass. It’s anybody’s guess. Whoever it is imo people will be upset.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Probably Rush, but if we want to keep him(I think it would be a good idea), then the 6th receiver like Flournoy or Brooks, or the 5th Safety like Thomas or Mukuamu, the last o lineman like TJ Bass. It’s anybody’s guess. Whoever it is imo people will be upset.
I think Jerry will keep both Rush and Trance and it will effect another position.

Which would just add on to the mistake of trading a 4th, $5.3M and a player plucked from our practice squad because of Trance.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I never was. Not because of his abilities, because of his severe lack of playing time.

He does not have enough experience to be an NFL QB and at this point, I don't know how he can get it.
All this jalopy about him in the summer and these videos leading us on

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They have kept six WRs for several years now. They drafted Flournoy knowing he would likely be the 6th guy. He's clearly performed up to expectations for the sixth guy.

Thomas is the 3rd or 4th safety and TJ Bass is the backup OG. Those players are not in jeopardy. Maybe look at a depth chart. Mukuamu is not a safety for Zimmer, he's a slot cb.

mathew1184

Reaction score
They have kept six WRs for several years now. They drafted Flournoy knowing he would likely be the 6th guy. He's clearly performed up to expectations for the sixth guy.

Thomas is the 3rd or 4th safety and TJ Bass is the backup OG. Those players are not in jeopardy. Maybe look at a depth chart. Mukuamu is not a safety for Zimmer, he's a slot cb.
So who’s the player getting cut or traded? We already know Scott and Fehoko and Josh ball are probably gone with or without Lance. Kemon Hall or someone else? I do think Bass, who they have been trying at RT, could go.

Last edited: