Who looked good in the game and who did not?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He was a victim of his own success. He should have stayed in college and got more experience. He should have transferred to a better conference.

However, you can't blame him, if he is being told you will be a top 5 pick. How do you turn that down?
Lol so true

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Deuce and Flourney looked good and the interior of the offensive line got decent push in the run game.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So who’s the player getting cut or traded? We already know Scott and Fehoko and Josh ball are probably gone with or without Lance. Kemon Hall or someone else? I do think Bass, who they have been trying at RT, could go.
Bass is the backup OG. They are trying him at tackle too. He's on the team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Holler,Deuce,Flournoy, Harris,Buddy Johnson, Harmon and Muhammad,Wheat. GREAT. Who wasnt good? Trey Lance, Stephens., and Fehoko.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
They are keeping Davis.
I hope not. If they keep Davis over Deuce after todays performance it really shows that preseason games are meaningless Davis ran the ball well today, but Vaughn was that much better....last week too Davis also got embarrassed in pass pro. I'd actually probably keep Freeman over Davis at this point.

Either way I wouldn't exactly be mad if there was an upgrade to all was found as other teams make cuts.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Fisher said it too. He plays on all the special teams.
Two old guys that are rarely right. He also didn't make the team last year. If he made it strictly for STs then you better be cutting Goodwin.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
I never was. Not because of his abilities, because of his severe lack of playing time.

He does not have enough experience to be an NFL QB and at this point, I don't know how he can get it.
He will bounce around the league and hopefully for his sake get some reps somewhere. He has some tools but just no experience. I don’t blame him for coming out but for his career he needed to stay in college

conner01

Reaction score
I hope not. If they keep Davis over Deuce after todays performance it really shows that preseason games are meaningless Davis ran the ball well today, but Vaughn was that much better....last week too Davis also got embarrassed in pass pro. I'd actually probably keep Freeman over Davis at this point.

Either way I wouldn't exactly be mad if there was an upgrade to all was found as other teams make cuts.
Cut Zeke lol keep the young guys