Who looked good in the game and who did not?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ball is most likely staying as well.
If he does it's as the tenth o-lineman and only as a placeholder for Edoga. But really he shouldn't. Asim Richards should be the swing tackle and Bass can play RT in a pinch as well.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I know it doesnt matter but it feel like Dallas has had a losing record in the preseason for like 25+ years now.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Should I watch it, just saw the bloody stats 5ints?????
Yes, you should watch it. He did a lot of good things. Fouts was very complimentary of a lot of his plays.

I am into the 4th Qtr & I think he has thrown 2. One not terrible, great play by VET safety. End Zone was bad and again the same VET safety. Also made a lot of plays with his legs.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Cut Zeke lol keep the young guys
That’s the real problem with a guy like Davis, he really isn’t even young anymore. He will be 26 this season. Granted he doesn’t have the wear and tear most RBs have because he rarely sees the field that’s still getting old by rb standards. This team is severely behind on bringing in youth at the position.

Chasing6

Reaction score
That’s the real problem with a guy like Davis, he really isn’t even young anymore. He will be 26 this season. Granted he doesn’t have the wear and tear most RBs have because he rarely sees the field that’s still getting old by rb standards. This team is severely behind on bringing in youth at the position.
They are waiting for next years deep RB class in the draft.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He will bounce around the league and hopefully for his sake get some reps somewhere. He has some tools but just no experience. I don’t blame him for coming out but for his career he needed to stay in college
If he wants to be a starting QB in the NFL he needs to go to another league and get some experience.

rambo2

Reaction score
Two old guys that are rarely right. He also didn't make the team last year. If he made it strictly for STs then you better be cutting Goodwin.
The just report what the team tells them. Goodwin is a gunner. I'd be in favor of cutting him too, but it.looks like they will cut him and bring him back.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The just report what the team tells them. Goodwin is a gunner. I'd be in favor of cutting him too, but it.looks like they will cut him and bring him back.
Nobody tells them crap these days.

rambo2

Reaction score
They can draft next year. They could also make a trade with the Jets.

quickccc

Reaction score
DID PLAY WELL
deuce
fourney
freeman
buddy johnson
julius wood

DID NOT PLAY WELL'
lance
fehoko
booth