Who ls gonna be the new DC?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
When Dan Quinn Leaves he is taking Joe Whitt with him and that would be the only qualified guy to take over as DC. Al Harris is a really good young coach and I would hate to lose him but they are not going to promote a position coach to DC and have him learn on the job. They feel like they are close delusional or not. No chance McCarthy with his job on the line promotes Harris to DC. We have to start looking around to league and seeing who may be available as DC.

Some interesting names :

Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Brandon Staley

I know these guys aren’t good head coaches. But all 3 are really good Defensive coordinators that are available.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Hopefully someone who values LBers that aren’t built like safeties and likes his players playing nasty. We can’t have both sides of the ball playing glamour ball. If we are going to have an offense that won’t punch teams in the mouth with a running game at least give me a physical defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When Dan Quinn Leaves he is taking Joe Whitt with him and that would be the only qualified guy to take over as DC. Al Harris is a really good young coach and I would hate to lose him but they are not going to promote a position coach to DC and have him learn on the job. They feel like they are close delusional or not. No chance McCarthy with his job on the line promotes Harris to DC. We have to start looking around to league and seeing who may be available as DC.

Some interesting names :

Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Brandon Staley

I know these guys aren’t good head coaches. But all 3 are really good Defensive coordinators that are available.
Kinda like Wade Phillips. Great DC, lousy HC.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
NONE

Some interesting names :

Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Brandon Staley

NONE OF THESE GUYS OLD FRAZIER

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
100000% it’s an in house guy

Jerry isn’t hiring an out of franchise guy. Because the entire staff is on a 1 year deal

Who from the outside will sign a 1 year deal to be dc here? Nobody
You thought of this on your own

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dan Quinn. By some stroke of luck, hes gone, then I think since we kept MM, we will promote the next DC from within. George Edwards, AL Harris or Joe Whitt.

Rayman70

Reaction score
100000% it’s an in house guy

Jerry isn’t hiring an out of franchise guy. Because the entire staff is on a 1 year deal

Who from the outside will sign a 1 year deal to be dc here? Nobody
since we kept Mike, your right, it will be from within. Joe Whitt or Scott McCurley. AL Harris.

Aven8

Reaction score
Dan Quinn. By some stroke of luck, hes gone, then I think since we kept MM, we will promote the next DC from within. George Edwards, AL Harris or Joe Whitt.
They won’t promote from within. They need a splash

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.8aa928fcb063f01cbc0ec3274a0599f5