Who ls gonna be the new DC?

lostar2009

Reaction score
When Dan Quinn Leaves he is taking Joe Whitt with him and that would be the only qualified guy to take over as DC. Al Harris is a really good young coach and I would hate to lose him but they are not going to promote a position coach to DC and have him learn on the job. They feel like they are close delusional or not. No chance McCarthy with his job on the line promotes Harris to DC. We have to start looking around to league and seeing who may be available as DC.

Some interesting names :

Leslie Frazier
Ron Rivera
Brandon Staley

I know these guys aren’t good head coaches. But all 3 are really good Defensive coordinators that are available.
Ill take Ron

lostar2009

Reaction score
I like him but hes so old I think they will tune him out.
He's 67, MM is 60, and the fame Bill Belicheck everyone wanted is 71 :laugh: .

Honesty I would be okay with him. He always ran a solid, sharp, top 10 defense.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
You're not getting a desirable coordinator outside the organization when the HC is entering lame duck status. You're probably left with whoever Quinn doesn't take with him to be his coordinator at his new location. Either Whitt or Harris.

J-man

Reaction score
Mike Vrabel would be a great hire. If MM is let go after his contract is up he could step right in as HC.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He's 67, MM is 60, and the fame Bill Belicheck everyone wanted is 71 :laugh: .

Honesty I would be okay with him. He always ran a solid, sharp, top 10 defense.
hes had many health issues. Not sure if hes fit enough to coach very long. Knowing Zimmer isn't a MM guy, we can dismiss that idea now. MM has been retained. I told my wife last night that every day that passes without DQ leaving, tells me he will be here as the DC. That last month including the debacle defensively, hurt him bad.

Majic

Reaction score
hes had many health issues. Not sure if hes fit enough to coach very long. Knowing Zimmer isn't a MM guy, we can dismiss that idea now. MM has been retained. I told my wife last night that every day that passes without DQ leaving, tells me he will be here as the DC. That last month including the debacle defensively, hurt him bad.
So why should we have to put up with him?