Who ls gonna be the new DC?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The whole gang will be back, including Solari and Quinn. I don’t see a team wanting him after that game. They remember what happened in Atlanta too. This team will probably be about 90% the same from players to coaches next season.

Sam Williams will continue to make dumb mistakes, Turpin fair-catching inside the ten, etc, etc……not to mention their innate ability to party plan. There will be no real accountability for anyone who matters :thumbdown:

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Lord, Brandon Staley? heck no.
You have to think harder. There’s a reason. Staley comes from the Shanahan/McVay tree. He has great knowledge about those offenses and has proven he can contain them well when he was with the Rams and Chargers.

I know he sucks as a head coach. But he knows those style of offenses that give the Cowboys the biggest problems.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You have to think harder. There’s a reason. Staley comes from the Shanahan/McVay tree. He has great knowledge about those offenses and has proven he can contain them well when he was with the Rams and Chargers.

I know he sucks as a head coach. But he knows those style of offenses that give the Cowboys the biggest problems.
Maybe.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Quinn is going nowhere. What, Seattle wants him because he was part of their glory years? Did they not see the Green Bay game? Is Seattle stupid like us? Jerry probably gave the dude a wink and a sleepover to let him know he'll be our HC after next season.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just heard this name today.....interviewed for the Seahawks job....

Kris Richards....

I can see Jerry going back to this guy. Would be a horrible move. But that sure seems to be Jerry's MO lately.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
100000% it’s an in house guy

Jerry isn’t hiring an out of franchise guy. Because the entire staff is on a 1 year deal

Who from the outside will sign a 1 year deal to be dc here? Nobody
Well if that's true (& I'm not doubting what you are saying) we are soooo screwed. Had not even considered that.

Maybe Vrabel doesn't get a HC gig & is willing to take a 1 year deal.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Just heard this name today.....interviewed for the Seahawks job....

Kris Richards....

I can see Jerry going back to this guy. Would be a horrible move. But that sure seems to be Jerry's MO lately.
OH F no. That would be a nightmare hire.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Heck, as long as Jerry's giving second or third chances, let's just give Mike back his buddy Nolan.

Got to really let Mike make the team his way. That's what's holding it back! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Praxit

Reaction score
... Let's just hope he's gone. I saw enough of Quinn. Defense got to a point, where it looked skinned, with only underwear saving it for dear life