Who Turned Heads At Thursday's Practice?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Truly a hilarious response, not in a good way for you. :)

‘Why are you telling me something that does not fit my agenda? Why are you telling me something I obviously do not want to hear. I do not need your facts.’

I’d say @Furboy got the best of you.

Ive told him 4 times at least that I believe him. But he can tell me again if he wants. LOL

I would say Furboy got exposed for the blind homer that he is. Self admitted actually. Not in a good way mind you. :muttley:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Brother Corso, I caught a really big fish today and had fun while Roy has been pissing vinegar all day.
Im trying to be a good influence and introduce him to some sunshine..
I like @CowboyRoy . We've chit chatted for a long time. He can get gruff a lot and come off as a better-than-thou type, but he's good people.
I was just asking why it seems like he has a problem with @Furboy and his optimistic view.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I like @CowboyRoy . We've chit chatted for a long time. He can get gruff a lot and come off as a better-than-thou type, but he's good people.
I was just asking why it seems like he has a problem with @Furboy and his optimistic view.
He would prolly hate me I'M a real homer !

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wouldnt even pay attention to him if I didnt like him,, but I like almost everyone so dont start blushing @CowboyRoy,,, you are still an a ho

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I don't have any issue with Roy either. I enjoy his posts overall. I shall just enjoy being positive about the player. If it makes me a homer, so be it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd say Furball got exposed for the blind homer that he is. :thumbup:

As far as telling me he liked the pick ive told him several time I believe him. I guess he is too dumb to realize it and keeps trying to convince me?

Are you to dumb to read also? :huh:

Here is ONE of the times making it obvious: You said why you liked the pick. Because the Cowboys drafted him.

Just finishing the tackle, if you will. I am finished with the debate. As stated, I do enjoy your posts.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Do you find blind homers interesting? Useful? Anyone can like everything. Not sure that does much in a real football conversation.
I find everyone interesting. Because everyone is interesting to me.
Even you.

stiletto

Reaction score
Do you find blind homers interesting? Useful? Anyone can like everything. Not sure that does much in a real football conversation.

There will always be pom-pom wavers. They own Quincy jerseys. Anyone that puts on the Star is their hero. It is what it is. I generally find it disgusting to put another man's name on my back no matter the situation but I am extreme in that regard.