Who wants to tank?

aria

Reaction score
Then I would 100% want then to get destroyed.:oldcouple::dance::yourock:
Lol, I know this team is jacked from top to bottom but do you personally think Jerry would fire JG after the season if we did lose the majority of our games?

Wizarus

Reaction score
Not at all, we’re only half way through the season, still play our divisional rivals 4 more times and have a cake walk our last 3 games.
The titans were suppose to be "scrubs" and we lost by 2 TDs and this offense still struggles to put up more than 14 points even with Cooper.

Edit: posted before reading the whole thread.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol, I know this team is jacked from top to bottom but do you personally think Jerry would fire JG after the season if we did lose the majority of our games?

My betting answer would be no. But how can someone really keep the clown around if we go like 6-10? Its sooo ridiculously obvious that not only CHANGE is needed, but better coaching. If Jones doesn't fire Garrett, then they should check him right into a mental ward. He is literally unfit to own the team anymore. The fan base finally looks like they are ready to revolt.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The titans were suppose to be "scrubs" and we lost by 2 TDs and this offense still struggles to put up more than 14 points even with Cooper.

Because they aren't scrubs. Only people that didn't understand that were saying it.

superonyx

Reaction score
Unfortunately I’m not sure if anything will fix this organizational structure problem we have.

But if you are telling me that losing every game this season is what is needed to get Jerry to do the right thing and change then I am on record as saying yes...

Who would choose another 23 years of this mediocrity over losing a few games?

TheHerd

Reaction score
We don't have to tank to or make any effort at all to end up 6-10. Garrett trying his best should get us to about that record. Then we can all spend 3 months talking about the Raiders pick.

superonyx

Reaction score
Tanking does nothing for us but gets the Raiders a better draft pick.
Well how about not tanking and just stinking naturally.

I don’t believe any coaches or players would ever tank intentionally. Even if you pulled Zeke, Rod Smith would still try his hardest.

The question should have been about just stinking it up and losing to embarrass Jerry enough to force him to accept reality.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well how about not tanking and just stinking naturally.

I don’t believe any coaches or players would ever tank intentionally. Even if you pulled Zeke, Rod Smith would still try his hardest.

The question should have been about just stinking it up and losing to embarrass Jerry enough to force him to accept reality.
How about just trying your best and letting the chips fall where they may?

jujoboys

Reaction score
So I’ve seen several people in different threads advocating tanking if it means JG gets fired. Assuming we lose the majority of our games and that means JG getting fired, who will go on record saying they want us to lose? This means starting Sunday, who wants the Eagles to win to help JG get fired?

I will never say I want us to lose. I want us to win every game. I want Jason Garrett gone as much as anybody. However, if he can beat the Eagles twice, Commanders, Saints, Falcons, etc and we win the division then he deserves to keep his job. However, I am not holding my breath that this happens. We will miss the playoffs. I won't like that we miss the playoffs. I will want Jason Garrett fired. I would like nothing more than for Garrett to prove me wrong.

jsb357

Reaction score
intentional tanking should never be considered.

when was the last time it worked (delivered championship in 5 years) in the NFL?

foofighters

Reaction score
So I’ve seen several people in different threads advocating tanking if it means JG gets fired. Assuming we lose the majority of our games and that means JG getting fired, who will go on record saying they want us to lose? This means starting Sunday, who wants the Eagles to win to help JG get fired?
I'd rather suffer through losses now than continue this 20 plus year disease of mediocrity...