Who wants to tank?

lopey

Reaction score
So I’ve seen several people in different threads advocating tanking if it means JG gets fired. Assuming we lose the majority of our games and that means JG getting fired, who will go on record saying they want us to lose? This means starting Sunday, who wants the Eagles to win to help JG get fired?
No point now no first round pick...

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan since the early to mid 70’s too. To me this team is so hard to watch because the game plans are so bad on a consistent basis and brilliant Garrett and Linehan don’t make adjustments until the game is lost. Garrett and Linehan don’t coach to the strength of their players, especially Dak. I do think this team has the talent to make the playoffs with better coaching.

I’m not a big fan of Jerry’s, he meddles to much and gets in the coaches way, but he does do a good job of acquiring talent. I actually think we can win a Super Bowl with Jerry if he hires the right coach and stays the hel_ out of the way this time. Just maybe, Jerry will realize he needs to take a step back and let the coaches coach.
well said. At this point it will take a treasure chest full of 4 leaf clovers for this team to reach the pinnacle of its potential under the Jones cartel.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No point now no first round pick...
im not fan of tanking but if they do lose more they get higher picks in every round, thats abig deal, like we got jumped last year by philly to get Dalllas G over Williams..higher picks will help in every round..im sure they might be packaging some 3rd or 4ths from this or next year and combine it with this years 2 in order to get back into the first should someone they really want is there..