Who will have better stats, Jarwin or Schultz?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yep….Shultz is starting. You win!! :muttley:

What happened to jarwin? Injured again?

I shoulda never messed with DufasRock. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

It's exactly as I said. Schultz goes if Jarwin can't, because Jarwin's the lead. I see the emojis are back. Are they helping convince you your putrid effort here wasn't actually seen? Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's exactly as I said. Schultz goes if Jarwin can't, because Jarwin's the lead. I see the emojis are back. Are they helping convince you your putrid effort here wasn't actually seen? Lol.

So either Shultz won the job and I was right or jarwin is hurt and I was right. Lol

Could you have taken more of an instant @$$ whooping?

And the best part is just a day ago you were declaring victory because jarwin was starting. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The newest depth chart the Cowboys put out on Twitter, dated 5 Sep, has Schultz as the starting TE. So there may be something to this idea that Schultz will have better stats than Jarwin.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So either Shultz won the job and I was right or jarwin is hurt and I was right. Lol

Could you have taken more of an instant @$$ whooping?

And the best part is just a day ago you were declaring victory because jarwin was starting. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Sure, bro. Sure. Jarwin IS the starter. If he can't go, then Schultz goes, ... because he's the backup. You were trying to prop up Schultz outright, including all the embarrassing reasoning. I told you how it was and that's exactly how it played out. That's why you backed down when I showed the original depth chart. You can pretend now, but we know. That's why the emojis are back. They take a long time to do the job in your mind, don't they? Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sure, bro. Sure. Jarwin IS the starter. If he can't go, then Schultz goes, ... because he's the backup. You were trying to prop up Schultz outright, including all the embarrassing reasoning. I told you how it was and that's exactly how it played out. That's why you backed down when I showed the original depth chart. You can pretend now, but we know. That's why the emojis are back. They take a long time to do the job in your mind, don't they? Lol.

By any measurement you lost. Go to bed. At this point you just continue to embarrass yourself.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
By any measurement you lost. Go to bed. At this point you just continue to embarrass yourself.

You mean like, "Jarwin is so good because he took defenses by surprise." That was gold, Jerry, gold! Lol.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The newest depth chart the Cowboys put out on Twitter, dated 5 Sep, has Schultz as the starting TE. So there may be something to this idea that Schultz will have better stats than Jarwin.
I think Shultz is the starter. And really do not care which one puts up the best numbers. I want both to do well .

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm thinking Schultz gets more receptions but Jarwin has a better yards per catch. I think they end up pretty close on the yardage, something in the 600's.

Of course these days it probably goes to whichever TE can stay the healthiest. The way things typically go for the Cowboys, I wouldn't be shocked if that were McKeon, that's just how "up in the air" things are these days

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'm thinking Schultz gets more receptions but Jarwin has a better yards per catch. I think they end up pretty close on the yardage, something in the 600's.

Of course these days it probably goes to whichever TE can stay the healthiest. The way things typically go for the Cowboys, I wouldn't be shocked if that were McKeon, that's just how "up in the air" things are these days
Parsons will play tight end if they ask him to.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You mean like, "Jarwin is so good because he took defenses by surprise." That was gold, Jerry, gold! Lol.

Looks like its Shultz up 1-0 in games so far.

Shultz 6 catches for 45 yards
Jarwin 3 catches for 20

And ironically it was Jarwin blowing the easy one on one block on the late Zeke TD that was huge holding us to a FG. Would have been a walk in TD for Zeke had Jarwin even remotely makes a half decent block. As I stated, blocking is half the job of a TE. Hopefully you learned something after yesterdays horrible beat down for you. :thumbup:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Looks like its Shultz up 1-0 in games so far.

Shultz 6 catches for 45 yards
Jarwin 3 catches for 20

And ironically it was Jarwin blowing the easy one on one block on the late Zeke TD that was huge holding us to a FG. Would have been a walk in TD for Zeke had Jarwin even remotely makes a half decent block. As I stated, blocking is half the job of a TE. Hopefully you learned something after yesterdays horrible beat down for you. :thumbup:
If Shultz was the blocker on that play it would have been a touchdown run

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
More 12 personnel going on in the TB game than I thought would happen. Jarwin did as well as I figured he would. I'm not disappointed about that. Schultz however is the headline that should not be buried. He got more opportunities than I thought he would and he took advantage. To answer the thread title question, Schultz had the better stats last night but that doesn't mean it will be the case every game. If they continue to operate in 12 personnel as much as they did in TB, I expect Jarwin to win the stat battle in some games. Playing two TEs like this is not a bad option to have.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
More 12 personnel going on in the TB game than I thought would happen. Jarwin did as well as I figured he would. I'm not disappointed about that. Schultz however is the headline that should not be buried. He got more opportunities than I thought he would and he took advantage. To answer the thread title question, Schultz had the better stats last night but that doesn't mean it will be the case every game. If they continue to operate in 12 personnel as much as they did in TB, I expect Jarwin to win the stat battle in some games. Playing two TEs like this is not a bad option to have.

Yah, but think about this........................Last night was a total pass happy game plan. Cant see them throwing more then that. You would think Jarwin would get more opportunities in that kind of a game plan yet he didnt. When they have a pound the rock type of GP no doubt we see more of Shultz because he is the superior blocker. Not looking good for Jarwin apologists at this point.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yah, but think about this........................Last night was a total pass happy game plan. Cant see them throwing more then that. You would think Jarwin would get more opportunities in that kind of a game plan yet he didnt. When they have a pound the rock type of GP no doubt we see more of Shultz because he is the superior blocker. Not looking good for Jarwin apologists at this point.
The Jarwin fans are a strange bunch. They appear unable to comprehend that Schultz gets open much much better than Jarwin. It's not close. He's also much better after the catch. Jarwin fans = Rico Gathers fans.