Who will have better stats, Jarwin or Schultz?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Yah, but think about this........................Last night was a total pass happy game plan. Cant see them throwing more then that. You would think Jarwin would get more opportunities in that kind of a game plan yet he didnt. When they have a pound the rock type of GP no doubt we see more of Shultz because he is the superior blocker. Not looking good for Jarwin apologists at this point.
The Jarwin fans are a strange bunch. They appear unable to comprehend that Schultz gets open much much better than Jarwin. It's not close. He's also much better after the catch. Jarwin fans = Rico Gathers fans.

It was a pass happy night, but a weird one. Tampa knew we were not running, so the lb'ers were not playing the run. The middle of the field was taken away. I am just going by memory, but most of the passes were to the outside, and so were the runs. There were some completed and incompleted passes in the middle of the field, but for the most part the majority of offense seemed to be on the side lines.

When we do have a run game, the TE's and lamb should be doing more in the middle, and maybe a higher volume for the TE's. Jarwin fans = Rico fans it going too far. Jarwin has not played in a long time, and it will take some game time for him to smooth some things out. I like seeing him on those TE screens. I would have played him all preseason, and would embarrass him, beat him with a stick, or do whatever they do as much as possible for that missed block

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It was a pass happy night, but a weird one. Tampa knew we were not running, so the lb'ers were not playing the run. The middle of the field was taken away. I am just going by memory, but most of the passes were to the outside, and so were the runs. There were some completed and incompleted passes in the middle of the field, but for the most part the majority of offense seemed to be on the side lines.

When we do have a run game, the TE's and lamb should be doing more in the middle, and maybe a higher volume for the TE's. Jarwin fans = Rico fans it going too far. Jarwin has not played in a long time, and it will take some game time for him to smooth some things out. I like seeing him on those TE screens. I would have played him all preseason, and would embarrass him, beat him with a stick, or do whatever they do as much as possible for that missed block

Yes, they were attacked the outside of the defense. Which is on the sidelines, in the flat and over the middle behind the linebackers.

Bucs are a lesson in how to build a defense. Two studs in the middle of the line and a great MLBer. Nobody is running against the bucs and nobody have for two years.