Who will have better stats, Jarwin or Schultz?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL............................"that one game a few years back"

I rest my case!!!

"Bububububububut he averages 2 more yards per catch" :lmao2::lmao2:

Jarwins best year : 31 catches 365 yards 11.8 3 TD's

Shultz best year: 63 catches 615 yards 9.8 4 TD's

Looks like you lose buddy. No wonder you are bragging about YPC............Its all you got!!

Nice try, but it was YOU saying Jarwin's big game against the Giants gave him overinflated numbers and was his "one game" fans were harping on. That's what I was referring to. But I'd try to be deceptive too if I looked as bad as you here. Let's review:

"Jarwin's one big game skewed his numbers" (he had 51 more catches, bro)
"Jarwin took the defense by surprise" (that's just dumb - desperation for $500, Alex)
"Jarwin will be successful because of Schultz" (at least consult the excuses handbook before posting)

Over their careers Jarwin averages way more. You know, years? That's why he starts in spite of Schultz' nice year last year. Try to spin if you wish and tear down Jarwin to prop your guy but we both know after this, you're only suited for debating the likes of Rowdy Rally Rockport and friends. You boldly stepped into a thread only to get yours handed to you so I get the over the top nature of denial/deceit. Maybe there's something you're good at but debating ain't one of them. SMH.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nice try, but it was YOU saying Jarwin's big game against the Giants gave him overinflated numbers and was his "one game" fans were harping on. That's what I was referring to. But I'd try to be deceptive too if I looked as bad as you here. Let's review:

"Jarwin's one big game skewed his numbers" (he had 51 more catches, bro)
"Jarwin took the defense by surprise" (that's just dumb - desperation for $500, Alex)
"Jarwin will be successful because of Schultz" (at least consult the excuses handbook before posting)

Over their careers Jarwin averages way more. You know, years? That's why he starts in spite of Schultz' nice year last year. Try to spin if you wish and tear down Jarwin to prop your guy but we both know after this, you're only suited for debating the likes of Rowdy Rally Rockport and friends. You boldly stepped into a thread only to get yours handed to you so I get the over the top nature of denial/deceit. Maybe there's something you're good at but debating ain't one of them. SMH.
Have you seen the updated depth chart?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The straw that broke the dummies back!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Have you seen the updated depth chart?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The straw that broke the dummies back!

According to that depth chart, Brandon Knight backs up Zack Martin. Zack isn't playing Thursday. Is Knight getting the start? Nope. So this depth chart doesn't prove anything right now.

And that would be spelled "dummy's." The irony's not unnoticed. Lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
According to that depth chart, Brandon Knight backs up Zack Martin. Zack isn't playing Thursday. Is Knight getting the start? Nope. So this depth chart doesn't prove anything right now.

And that would be spelled "dummy's." The irony's not unnoticed. Lol.

Hey, but at least you have the 2 extra yards per catch if nothing else?

“Bubububut depth chart doesn’t count now”

“Bububububut the coaches agree with me so you lose”

:lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Hey, but at least you have the 2 extra yards per catch if nothing else?

“Bubububut depth chart doesn’t count now”

“Bububububut the coaches agree with me so you lose”

:lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2:

The depth chart isn't set in stone and as I pointed out, they're already going away from it. To have Schultz listed first actually makes sense if they don't think Jarwin is all the way back yet and want to limit his snaps. Schultz is healthy so you roll with him mostly until you feel comfortable Jarwin is all the way back. But as we saw, when the 1s were out there and were going to have limited snaps, Jarwin was starting. You can try to ignore it because you needed the straws to grasp at but to anyone who isn't a straight line thinker, it tells you all you needed to know.

how does DufasRock spell dummies?

Bro, "doofus" is spelled this way. I'd point out the irony again but it's just sad at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The depth chart isn't set in stone and as I pointed out, they're already going away from it. To have Schultz listed first actually makes sense if they don't think Jarwin is all the way back yet and want to limit his snaps. Schultz is healthy so you roll with him mostly until you feel comfortable Jarwin is all the way back. But as we saw, when the 1s were out there and were going to have limited snaps, Jarwin was starting. You can try to ignore it because you needed the straws to grasp at but to anyone who isn't a straight line thinker, it tells you all you needed to know.

Bro, "doofus" is spelled this way. I'd point out the irony again but it's just sad at this point.

It’s your name not mine dufasRock. :muttley:

the depth chart was so important to you before!! What changed? :huh:

Oh yah…..Schultz is now starting.

JayFord

Reaction score
I think Jarwin but im hoping both of them get 500-600 yards receiving and 5-8tds a piece

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't really care as long as they are both productive and are used to the best of each abilities.
I think both will have a very good season.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It’s your name not mine dufasRock. :muttley:

the depth chart was so important to you before!! What changed? :huh:

Oh yah…..Schultz is now starting.

Can't change it now after being corrected by me twice, can you? Pride has you sticking with the illiteracy. Less self-convincing smileys too. Lol.

I never mentioned a depth chart. I told you with everything equal, coaches prefer Jarwin to Schultz as a lead and told you all the reasons why. This is proven by Jarwin running with the 1s in preseason and not Schultz. The depth chart is not even being followed in Martin's case so what is its value beyond a "general idea?" Obviously, coaches are easing Jarwin back in versus giving him a heavy workload. Because we have a good complement in Schultz we have the luxury of doing that. If this helps you forget being reduced to saying Jarwin is so effective because defenses were surprised by him, you'll take it where you can get it I'm sure.

If you actually look at the unofficial depth chart that is on the website, Jarwin is listed as the lead, so coaches already had him there. If it changed, maybe it means Jarwin had a flare up or coaches decided for a pitch count idea to ease him back in. So if you're using the depth chart as some point, sorry Boy Roy, but you DO lose .... again. My point is the same since the beginning: Schultz goes as Jarwin can't. All I've said is proof that it's true.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/depth-chart

..... tons of self-convincing smileys incoming .....

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I think they will have similar stats, and both will play about the same number of snaps. jmo.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jarwin is clearly the better receiver but I think he's one of those guys who will always be in and out of lineup due to injury. So to answer your question, Schultz.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can't change it now after being corrected by me twice, can you? Pride has you sticking with the illiteracy. Less self-convincing smileys too. Lol.

I never mentioned a depth chart. I told you with everything equal, coaches prefer Jarwin to Schultz as a lead and told you all the reasons why. This is proven by Jarwin running with the 1s in preseason and not Schultz. The depth chart is not even being followed in Martin's case so what is its value beyond a "general idea?" Obviously, coaches are easing Jarwin back in versus giving him a heavy workload. Because we have a good complement in Schultz we have the luxury of doing that. If this helps you forget being reduced to saying Jarwin is so effective because defenses were surprised by him, you'll take it where you can get it I'm sure.

If you actually look at the unofficial depth chart that is on the website, Jarwin is listed as the lead, so coaches already had him there. If it changed, maybe it means Jarwin had a flare up or coaches decided for a pitch count idea to ease him back in. So if you're using the depth chart as some point, sorry Boy Roy, but you DO lose .... again. My point is the same since the beginning: Schultz goes as Jarwin can't. All I've said is proof that it's true.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/depth-chart

..... tons of self-convincing smileys incoming .....

You said the coaches agree with you so I lose. LOL

Looks like based on your own dumb logic, you just lost.

None of us is going to be right or wrong till the season plays out. So this is a big waste of time.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

None of us is going to be right or wrong till the season plays out. So this is a big waste of time.

It might not have the life changing value and importance of other threads, but I like it.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

The coaches DID agree. Jarwin ran with the 1s and was the starter on the initial depth chart (the same chart you tried to use to claim some kind of victory). Then it changed over a day or two, so obviously something's up with Jarwin but it clearly isn't because they thought Schultz was better because there's been nothing to determine play at all.

But now it's insignificant and no one is right or wrong. Precisely what someone on the losing end of an argument would say. Lol. You wanted to start something and I finished it for you, revealing only that your debate and spelling skills are sorely lacking. It's not a waste of time if you can use this revelation to improve.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last season Schultz was fifth in the NFL in receptions & 11th in receiving yards. He wasn’t the vertical threat or yards after catch weapon that Jarwin was, but he was steady in the passing game & provided solid run blocking.

It’s certainly exciting that Jarwin is back, but it shouldn’t be a foregone conclusion that he’s the starter this season. Schultz could very well outpace Jarwin because of his 2020 season & because of his blocking.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The coaches DID agree. Jarwin ran with the 1s and was the starter on the initial depth chart (the same chart you tried to use to claim some kind of victory). Then it changed over a day or two, so obviously something's up with Jarwin but it clearly isn't because they thought Schultz was better because there's been nothing to determine play at all.

But now it's insignificant and no one is right or wrong. Precisely what someone on the losing end of an argument would say. Lol. You wanted to start something and I finished it for you, revealing only that your debate and spelling skills are sorely lacking. It's not a waste of time if you can use this revelation to improve.

Yep….Shultz is starting. You win!! :muttley:

What happened to jarwin? Injured again?

I shoulda never messed with DufasRock. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2: