Who will rep the AFC in the superbowl?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Who will be the AFC representative in the SuperBowl this year?

Having not watched the game last night (not much interest for me) ..and catching up on it today....I had NO idea KC was THAT devoid of receiving talent. Even Kelce is finally starting to slow a bit (he's still a great savvy vet, but he doesn't have the physical skill he used to). Last night wasn't a fluke...they've sucked all year.

3rd straight game with ZERO second half points?

That's a BIG problem if ur a K.C. fan.

So who makes it this year? Sticking with KC?

Or Ravens? Maybe the Bills or Fins get hot in December. Could Texans be an extreme dark horse? Don't think anyone is dying to play them right now.

I guess I'd still bet on K. C. if I had to...just due to experience....but it's kinda wide open.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Jaguars are a bit mysterious, they might be worse than their record, they might be better… but Lawrence is not elevating g then as much as would be expected.

I think it’s Miami, KC, and 3 teams from the NFC North (unless DTR just falls apart). Pittsburgh or Cleveland genuinely could end up in the SB winning every game 13-10. Both have already done it to Baltimore, Cleveland did it to SF, Pittsburgh did it to Cleveland.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
AFC is bad, and basically a toss up. Baltimore, KC, Miami, and Buffalo basically can all win it.

The top 4 teams in the NFC are the four best teams in football right now.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Ravens getting my notch. They kinda remind me little Ray Lewis days.
Stingy defense and offense that can put up points in hurry.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
KC their defense is legit. I don't see the Ravens or Dolphins being able to win that game.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Ravens I think currently. I would have said Cincy but with the QB getting hurt, no chance. Same for Cleveland, even if they were a long shot with their QB healthy. KC has a shot because their D is legit. But man their WR core just doesn't come thru in the clutch. The Ravens D is scarey good. Thier QB is a true threat with both his legs and now his arm. Miami is like Dallas,, beat a team with a winning record and we can talk. The Bills are good if they can get their act together and stop turning the ball over. But today, the Ravens are the best team in the AFC.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I feel like the Ravens are the favorite followed by KC, but a plethora of teams could emerge and I mean a plethora. I could see Baltimore, KC, Buffalo, Miami, Cleveland, Houston, Jacksonville all credibly emerge and even fringe teams like Pittsburg and the Chargers wouldn’t shock me. The AFC is strong but lacks top contenders while the NFC is much more top heavy where I strongly favor SF, Philly, Dallas and Detroit and would be shocked to see anyone else.

rambo2

Reaction score
Who will be the AFC representative in the SuperBowl this year?

Having not watched the game last night (not much interest for me) ..and catching up on it today....I had NO idea KC was THAT devoid of receiving talent. Even Kelce is finally starting to slow a bit (he's still a great savvy vet, but he doesn't have the physical skill he used to). Last night wasn't a fluke...they've sucked all year.

3rd straight game with ZERO second half points?

That's a BIG problem if ur a K.C. fan.

So who makes it this year? Sticking with KC?

Or Ravens? Maybe the Bills or Fins get hot in December. Could Texans be an extreme dark horse? Don't think anyone is dying to play them right now.

I guess I'd still bet on K. C. if I had to...just due to experience....but it's kinda wide open.
The AFC is looking weak.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Ravens and I have Houston as my dark horse... Stroud seems to be the real deal

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said that last night as I watched the Chiefs in the second half. The conference isn't as good as we all hyped it up to be.
Not at all. And I called it. Everyone got so fascinated by the quarterbacks.......but didn't look at the teams. Cowboys, 49ers and Eagles are better than any teams in the AFC.....and I felt that before this year. Now you have to add Lions to that I think too. I also think Ravens are better than I thought so not to discredit them I do think they belong in that mix I Just didn't see that before the season so I was wrong there. Bengals dropping back down to earth is long overdue they've committed too many NFL sins lol.

Mark

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. NFC slam-dunking the SB this season.

The Natural

Reaction score
I laughed at them pre-season but right now the Ravens look like the most put together team in that conference. Miami can play with anybody at home but I wouldn't trust them outdoors in January.