Who will rep the AFC in the superbowl?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Only since 1970. Keeping an open mind, eager to learn something new every day.
You can have your opinion, but there’s teams like the Ravens and Chiefs that are capable of beating an NFC team in the Super Bowl.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Who will be the AFC representative in the SuperBowl this year?

Having not watched the game last night (not much interest for me) ..and catching up on it today....I had NO idea KC was THAT devoid of receiving talent. Even Kelce is finally starting to slow a bit (he's still a great savvy vet, but he doesn't have the physical skill he used to). Last night wasn't a fluke...they've sucked all year.

3rd straight game with ZERO second half points?

That's a BIG problem if ur a K.C. fan.

So who makes it this year? Sticking with KC?

Or Ravens? Maybe the Bills or Fins get hot in December. Could Texans be an extreme dark horse? Don't think anyone is dying to play them right now.

I guess I'd still bet on K. C. if I had to...just due to experience....but it's kinda wide open.
Still KC for me. They have the best QB

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This a typical game your Egirls could be down . Not only could there be a huge emotional let down after knocking off the Champs in their backyard in biggest matchup of the season but it’s also following MNF which there is typically a let down with short week,

This is pretty much a must win for Bills if they are serious about playoffs. Falling to 6-6 will have them on the outside looking in.

I understand just a couple years ago they came back from 7-6 to make it to that big playoff loss to Chiefs but that’s a tall order to repeat.

Not to mention they could be looking ahead to SF. This is one of those games they don’t expect to lose but a very losable game for them.

Afterall even if they do lose a couple games in this stretch 14-3 will win division and prob home field.
Your post is as long as War and Peace...and yet it has nothing to do with "who will win the AFC"?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who knows they probably need a new HC and OC, offensive line, running backs, TE's, wide receivers and a stopping defense that scores points for them. That's kind a what I heard on here.

Bagman

Reaction score
It REALLY matters who gets home field advantage. KC wins it with home field. I think Baltimore wins it if they get home field. I don't see Miami or Buffalo traveling anywhere and winning the AFC. Meanwhile the AFC should pray the Lions are the NFC rep. If SF, Philly or Dallas make it, they will all win the SB.