Who wins the yardage game Sunday Night Saquon Barkley or Ezekiel Elliott?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You can bank on obj getting at least 100 yards by himself.
You can bank on it if you want. I like our corners. They are going to keep him below 70 yards and get him really frustrated. He is going to throw a temper tantrum on the sideline in the 4th quarter. I want to see OBJ cry!!!

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
This, we lose those might as well pull a 76'ers and trust the process.
Based on that analysis it looks like it will be another season of looking towards mediocre opponents to get a w with the season ending at 9-7 just so Garrett has yet another "non losing record" and keeps his job.

Creeper

Reaction score
Its an unfair comparison. Barkley benefits from having two WRs who are definite threats and a QB who can throw the ball with accuracy. Zeke will be the target fo the entire defense because they clearly do not respect Dak.

This is also a contest of offensive lines and offensive game plans. Who do you think will have the better game plan?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Based on that analysis it looks like it will be another season of looking towards mediocre opponents to get a w with the season ending at 9-7 just so Garrett has yet another "non losing record" and keeps his job.

Great and then picking in the 19 to 22 range and not getting the guy we need and then another meddling season the following season. Just a repeat of the previous, digging a ditch and throwing the dirt in the air but it comes right back on your head.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
You can bank on it if you want. I like our corners. They are going to keep him below 70 yards and get him really frustrated. He is going to throw a temper tantrum on the sideline in the 4th quarter. I want to see OBJ cry!!!

It is funny when he gets mad and cries.

jay94

Reaction score
Saquon pretty easily, doesn't mean we can't win/.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think Zeke has more rushing yards but Barkley has more receiving yards. The best way to neutralize a pass rush is with screens. I think both RBs will be close. But I think the winner of this game will be which QB is able to generate enough offense. Dak loses this game!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barkley looked decent last week, you know they are both going to try and win and get the most yardage.

I am betting on Zeke
DC (Don't Care) as long as the Cowboys win.

The value of a team's rushing attack is not measured in yards. It is measured by how many resources the defense commits to stopping it.

If both team's get 100 yards rush but one defense kept 8 in the box on 90% of run downs and the other defense kept 8 in the box on only 10 of run downs, then the offense that faced more 8 man boxes had the most valuable rushing attack.

The team facing 8 in the box had a big advantage in the passing game.

The rushing yards stats would not show which team had the more valuable rushing attack.