Who wins the yardage game Sunday Night Saquon Barkley or Ezekiel Elliott?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Lol, love the lame Cowboy fan critique of Barkley.

When he was drafted our fans heehawed about "what a waste; their o-line sucks!" Then, as predicted their o-line struggled against the Jags, but fans somehow placed the blame at Barkley's feet. Then, he rips off a tremendous 69-yarder and the refrain becomes "meh, but how'd he do on the rest of his runs!"

That is the definition of a "hater."

Of course if Zeke did the same thing Barkley did last week the same fans would be saying "oh, well that's just the hallmark of a great running back; you keep chipping away until you break one...yeeehaw, that's the way you do it!"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, love the lame Cowboy fan critique of Barkley.

When he was drafted our fans heehawed about "what a waste; their o-line sucks!" Then, as predicted their o-line struggled against the Jags, but fans somehow placed the blame at Barkley's feet. Then, he rips off a tremendous 69-yarder and the refrain becomes "meh, but how'd he do on the rest of his runs!"

That is the definition of a "hater."

Of course if Zeke did the same thing Barkley did last week the same fans would be saying "oh, well that's just the hallmark of a great running back; you keep chipping away until you break one...yeeehaw, that's the way you do it!"

Sounds like you need to root for NY then. :laugh:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It should be Zeke...but depends on if they will give him more touches. I’d really like to see them pass to him more often,on top of more carries.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Barkley looked decent last week, you know they are both going to try and win and get the most yardage.
I am betting on Zeke

Since we need to respect NYGs passing game (quick) , we cant load the box, whereas they can . Unless Dak and recievers get in some sync early , it will be tough dredging for zeke. Also the match up of Harrison and Williams.

Hopefully our D line can feast on so that it will even out and Dak and WR team comes out and score a few

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Not to be negative, but Saquon. Don't know how anyone can feel good about this offense after week one. Hoping they prove me wrong.

kskboys

Reaction score
2 yard gain, that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!

Met in the backfield by like 3-4 guys, EZ powers through for a positive gain. Gets the tough yards, making it 3rd and short.