Who wins tommorrow

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
My gut says we lose, but not because of the defense. I just don't see the o-line protecting Romo. A crippled Seahawk secondary will mean little if Tony is harassed.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1289980 said:
My gut says we lose, but not because of the defense. I just don't see the o-line protecting Romo. A crippled Seahawk secondary will mean little if Tony is harassed.

Thats fair, lets hope the OLine can keep romo clean enough to take advantage of their weak secondary

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Gut or heart.....Heart or gut....

Gut says Seattle.

Heart says Dallas.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Earlier in the week I said we would lose but after hearing the reports about Seattle's DBs I believe we will win. I feel better now too as I have never before picked Dallas to lose a playoff game.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we've been horrible for 5 weeks, and we're going on the road for a playoff game against a team with a good QB, decent OL and a good RB, and its 6-1 in favor of a Cowboys win?

alot of people showing some blind loyalty (or being plain ridiculous) in this poll

David

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
my head says Seattle
my heart says Dallas

For one of the few times i am going with my heart and SAY COWBOYS WIN!!!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I think Seattle wins, nothing about the past month suggests anything else. I would be giddy with a Cowboy win, but that doesnt mean anything.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1290150 said:
I think Seattle wins, nothing about the past month suggests anything else. I would be giddy with a Cowboy win, but that doesnt mean anything.
What about Seattle's 1-3 record to end the season? At least two of our losses came against playoff teams. Two of Seattle's came against San Francisco and Arizona.

What about Seattle's injuries? Losing your top top 3 CBs and potentially 2 of your top 4 receivers, plus a couple others I believe, is pretty steep.

My point is, there are reasons, and legitimate ones at that, that people would think we could win this game.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I love it. Last Sunday, we sucked and 95% of this board had given up.

It's now Friday, and the vote is 39 to 6 in favor of Dallas winning. I love it. :lmao:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1290157 said:
What about Seattle's 1-3 record to end the season? At least two of our losses came against playoff teams. Two of Seattle's came against San Francisco and Arizona.

What about Seattle's injuries? Losing your top top 3 CBs and potentially 2 of your top 4 receivers, plus a couple others I believe, is pretty steep.

My point is, there are reasons, and legitimate ones at that, that people would think we could win this game.

Detroit was 2-13 coming into playing us and they had what 16 players out for that game?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1290163 said:
Detroit was 2-13 coming into playing us and they had what 16 players out for that game?
2-13, yes, but they were a couple plays from beating New England and Chicago in recent games. Yes, we played horrible against them, but they weren't a joke of a team.

Regardless, the Seattle loss to Arizona was equally bad.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1290167 said:
2-13, yes, but they were a couple plays from beating New England and Chicago in recent games. Yes, we played horrible against them, but they weren't a joke of a team.

Any team that is 3-13 on the year is a joke of a team.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;1290167 said:

no it wasnt...Arizona won more games than Detroit...Arizona also beat Detroit...Arizona played alot of the season with a rookie QB

Seattle didnt give up 39 pts to Detroit at home either

Detroit was a horrendous team..its why they have the 2nd pick of the draft, and only a monumental flop by our team kept them from having the #1 pick

David

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1290159 said:
I love it. Last Sunday, we sucked and 95% of this board had given up.

It's now Friday, and the vote is 39 to 6 in favor of Dallas winning. I love it. :lmao:

Yeah me too. Gotta the Cowboys faithful. That question was too easy.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbair1967;1290175 said:
no it wasnt...Arizona won more games than Detroit...Arizona also beat Detroit...Arizona played alot of the season with a rookie QB

Seattle didnt give up 39 pts to Detroit at home either

Detroit was a horrendous team..its why they have the 2nd pick of the draft, and only a monumental flop by our team kept them from having the #1 pick

David
The difference between winning 3 games in a season and 5 games in a season is minimal. They're both horrendous teams. And the fact that Arizona was playing a rookie QB only makes the loss to them even worse.

No, Seattle didn't give up 39 points to Detroit, but they did only win the game by 3 points. It wasn't a pretty win.